PlayStation Pro Announced, 45% Faster, Pre Orders Available (November 7) | Starting $699.99

Yobo

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
people are buying more digital as the years go by. By next gen it will probably 80-90 percent of games sold are by digital. Sony is just going with the market. PS6 will probably be digital only, but you can buy a disc drive for like 80 bucks. Just like the pro.
Doesn't matter I just bought astro physical a week ago

Sony left themselves open to criticism by selling a higher priced system where an aspect of its functionality is downgraded compared to the system for $200 less

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Austin Evans is a moron who ran a FUD campaign when the PS5 launched. Over heating issues by pointing a thermometer at the exaust and coming to the conclusion it's too hot. A sellout.

Was he expecting cold air out of the exhaust of the PS5? Honestly, these people shut down their brains to anything related to PlayStation.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Austin Evans is a moron who ran a FUD campaign when the PS5 launched. Over heating issues by pointing a thermometer at the exaust and coming to the conclusion it's too hot. A sellout.
While xbox was running actually hotter. But who cares, right?

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven

They are so butthurt that they're screen shotting fake dislikes. Also, SynthPotato is an engagement whore who has gone on record saying he has no problem paying full price for a port of Red Dead 1 that comes with no remastered enhancement. The pocket watching contradiction is pure entertainment.

The dislikes are real. As of now, it has 57k likes and 216k dislikes.

• fire
Reactions: ToTTenTranz

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023

These dudes are literally out here trying to sell pitch parts to folks that they themselves know is garbage and won't buy themselves for their setup. They want the premium shit they just they don't want to say it cause it doesn't fit their engagement farming.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
The dislikes are real. As of now, it has 57k likes and 216k dislikes.
And if it was the standard model it would definitely be a red flag but for a optional model that is aimed only at a specific base the dislikes won't have a major effect. This model will only make up around 10 percent of the overall hardware sale like intended. Folks are acting like the $500 PS5 just got discontinued.

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
jab3QE3.png

Its surreal. This whole "just get a PC"' ist the the most transparent and obvious propaganda & astroturfing operation I've ever witnessed.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
lol the only good video on this in my feed that’s not riding the negativity train

Thirty7ven

30 Dec 2023
Of course haters going to hate but I’ve been a PS fan for decades, have no trouble getting a PS5 pro but it’s undeniable that this pricing is a shift in strategy that is only possible because Phil Spencer shat the bed with Xbox.

PS4 pro launched at the same price as launch PS4. This is launching at 700$/800€, twice as much as the PS5.

And there’s further context to it, like a really poor current gen only output, to the point where the first game they showed was a PS4 remaster.

Bet they excepted GTAVI to launch this holiday. Next state of play/showcase whatever you want to call better show some proper next gen games otherwise Sony is just clowning on the userbase.

Reactions: Umar and arvfab

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022

Great article.

After the initial outrage whipped up by Non Sony gamers the dust will settle.

If you want or need a premium device then 700 is good value.

Again it is premium and not mandatory. The Base PS5 is just fine for this generation.

Funny seeing PC influencers join in the outrage while recommending a PC setup with similar specs.

Of course they themselves have premium GPUs like 4080/4090s which cost 1500 pounds.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
As always asmongole is a piece of shit. He was fine with the price and lukewarm initially.
Now on his next videos as he is reacting to price outrage, he joined the bandwagon of course.
MUST HATE ON PLYASTATION is my whole youtube front page.

It will still be sold out and the same guys will be unboxing the thing day1

• brain
Reactions: The Icon

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
As always asmongole is a piece of shit. He was fine with the price and lukewarm initially.
Now on his next videos as he is reacting to price outrage, he joined the bandwagon of course.
MUST HATE ON PLYASTATION is my whole youtube front page.

It will still be sold out and the same guys will be unboxing the thing day1

The shitbag probably streaming and gaming on a PC with a 4080/4090.

Paying 1500 pounds premium on a GPU is OK.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: ApolloHelios

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
jab3QE3.png

Its surreal. This whole "just get a PC"' ist the the most transparent and obvious propaganda & astroturfing operation I've ever witnessed.

100%. Was the same during gamepass is the future.

These fools, have discords and chats that trickle down from the top. Literally. And the fans just move like a Hivemind.

No point seperating Valve and Xbots. They are in the same bed, both have the same task of killing PS. Im not talking about all fans, Im talking about the fanboys and the leadership, that includes Gabe just like Phil and his cronies and there leaked emails.

My friend is repeated the same arguements I see online. He probably gets a from a Valve or Xbox cesspool disocrd. I say show me a list of PC parts that plays like PS5 Pro it at £700.
Then he just repeats, we’ll see if PS5 Pro sells, just wait……Mofo thats not what we as discussing lol. So many threads and videos on youtube, saying is this doa, will it get cancelled? This Sensationlism media and social media is ridiculous.

Social media is just rigged. This is what Sony needs to learn how to counter this sort of shite and also not shoot themselves in the foot with stupid decisions which they have constantly done in the last 5 years that gives ammo. There great games keep bailing them out

Last edited: