PlayStation Pro Announced, 45% Faster, Pre Orders Available (November 7) | Starting $699.99

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Figures AMD will find better way to produce a cheaper parts for future gen console

Im skipping ps5pro and will just go straight to ps6

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Figures AMD will find better way to produce a cheaper parts for future gen console

Im skipping ps5pro and will just go straight to ps6

It’s TSMC, actually. As nodes get very close to the size of an atom, they are more difficult and expensive to manufacture.

Reactions: Airbus

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Price is good. You guys need to accept consoles at 699 if you want next gen with significant upgrade. Base PS5 suffered because of its price and we had yo deal with 720p games. It could have been better if people were welling to pay more from the start

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Still remember people paying a 1000 dollars/pounds to get a launch PS5 from scalpers and some people think they won’t pay for this.

It is expensive but not mandatory.

Simply an option for enthusiasts.

Honestly I will still get it cause I want the best but this is probably the least excited I have been with a Playstation console reveal.

Reactions: Entropi

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I bought the PS3 at launch for $599; of course I’m getting the 5 Pro for $699.

Still, I hope the PS6 is not launched at a crazy high price, but I’ll worry about that later.

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Still remember people paying a 1000 dollars/pounds to get a launch PS5 from scalpers and some people think they won’t pay for this.

It is expensive but not mandatory.

Simply an option for enthusiasts.

Honestly I will still get it cause I want the best but this is probably the least excited I have been with a Playstation console reveal.
Yeah, this hardware reveal is least existing because we already saw the super pro version of SIE games tunning on RTX 4090. That's the biggest problem here. PC ports.

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
What irritates me is that people complain about an optional product.
You want cheap, buy the cheap one. It plays same games.
Exactly... Just like the PS4/PS4 Pro... Don't get the Pro model and just enjoy what you've but this is still a nice upgrade so get it if you can as it'll improve the overall experience. I am ready for it as I want my games to look and run better and this should be worth it IMO!

Reactions: Killer_Sakoman

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024
The hate is kinda insane with the PRO.
People are really shitting themselves over 700$ lol.
What were they expecting if base is 500?!

It's a pro model for enthusiasts.
I am seeing a ton of posts recommending going to pc like if that was a cheap option. What are people smoking.
And I got a ton of downvotes on reddit for just saying I am getting the pro.
Don't tell me sony will introduce bundles because I've already ordered stand and drive :p

700 is insane!

Here's a used PC from Craigslist for just 500 dollars more.

I promise it's just as good as a PS5 Pro.

Reactions: rofif