PlayStation Pro Announced, 45% Faster, Pre Orders Available (November 7) | Starting $699.99

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
There are objective aspects to this. The PC library is objectively bigger. You get everything on the platform. Old games, new games, emulated games. Steam, epic, GOG, myabandonware, more. Indies from itch, fangames like AM2R, others.

If you consider all of that it is a massive value. I mean, it's just smart to invest in the gaming platform that plays the most games. Not all of them are going to be as high production value as console games of today, but also with how many people are frequently playing old games that's probably not that much of an issue.

You can make a computer last as long as you want. Settings can be turned down, games can be optimized, you can always play different games. And if push comes to shove, you can always upgrade later. You're not stuck on a fixed platform.
We are in digital store age. People will stick to the platform where they already built up their library. Choosing a new platform is for new comers. Why would someone move to PC when he/she have 200 games from PS4 and PS5? Same for other way atound

Reactions: Systemshock2023

64bitmodels

29 Sep 2022
We are in digital store age. People will stick to the platform where they already built up their library. Choosing a new platform is for new comers. Why would someone move to PC when he/she have 200 games from PS4 and PS5? Same for other way atound
Well that's just your thing then. You're deep in the ecosystem. You must make a choice. Buy a PS5 pro in that case and preserve your game library, or switch another platform and start over.

Wasn't that big of a deal for me when I switched out my Xbox Series S and Switch Lite for a Steamdeck.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Seeing the outrage you would think the Base PS5 has been discontinued or no longer supported and gamers have no choice other than buying a PS5 Pro.

Reactions: ApolloHelios

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Well that's just your thing then. You're deep in the ecosystem. You must make a choice. Buy a PS5 pro in that case and preserve your game library, or switch another platform and start over.

Wasn't that big of a deal for me when I switched out my Xbox Series S and Switch Lite for a Steamdeck.
I don't need PS5 pro. It's optional. PS5 plays same games. I don't need to complain about PS5 pro price though.

Reactions: 64bitmodels

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
I don't need PS5 pro. It's optional. PS5 plays same games. I don't need to complain about PS5 pro price though.

Exactly.

Seeing the reactions you would think people are being forced to buy the PS5 Pro because the Base PS5 has been discontinued or no longer supported.

Don’t like it for whatever reason don’t buy.

Why are you whining about it.

Reactions: Killer_Sakoman

64bitmodels

29 Sep 2022
Many of these guys pretend that PC is just a GPU. When you need to spend at least $800 for other parts before buying the GPU
Yeah I hate when people generalize the cost of the PC as the GPU. GPUs do not play games. Computers do.... you need a CPU and memory and a PSU and all that other jazz

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Muddasar
31 Aug 2024
Many of these guys pretend that PC is just a GPU. When you need to spend at least $800 for other parts before buying the GPU
Yeah I hate when people generalize the cost of the PC as the GPU. GPUs do not play games. Computers do.... you need a CPU and memory and a PSU and all that other jazz
I have Core I9 14900KF a RTX4070 and 64GB ram I can just save the $700 for when the RTX 5070 comes out

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Hahah new memo is out

1Tb SSD which is way below in performance. while at it, add keyboard and mouse, and not cheap one, Dualsense is premium controller.
and what system he use? Windows? how much that cost?

Reactions: Puff