PlayStation State of Play Announced for May 30th

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
So is this going to be the E3 replacement or not? If no, then I predict a really small one that just fulfills contractual marketing agreements. If yes, then they will, of course, be showing the whole second half of the year. Concord, maybe Astro, China Hero stuff, third party marketing whatevers.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
State of Play...

I hope that a least the Astro Bot rumor is true, just give me some easons to buy the PS5 Pro.

TigerFang

7 Mar 2024
Sounds big games will be shown

It's a state of play. Like the name suggests its going to focus on announced games. I don't think big games get announced, so keep expectations in check.

I'm definitely excited for the entire day nonetheless.

Silent Hill Transmission, Marvelous showcase (likely indies), PlayStation State of Play, the PlayStation Slides.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Eating and watching? Its possible if I do it in the back, I guess. If so, I'll be chowing down on work food.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Well they will drop some first party games (probably XDEV) and that would be enough for me. Lost Soul Aside I am looking forward to. Plus there will be definitely some Japanese 3rd Party games (doesn't matter if Multi-platform to me).

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
Nice, when my expectations hit the ground they finally announced. I'll be happy if there is smt related to AstroBot.

Reactions: TigerFang