PlayStation State of Play Announced for May 30th

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
Awww sh*eeeet, that means we gotta Grubby-boy his flowers!

You guys probably caught this already from the blog: "...plus a look at PlayStation Studios games"
ITS-HAPPENING.gif

Last edited:

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Bloodborne will happen, Navtra is a OG tbh.

Wouldn't expect it tmw tho

ApolloHelios

2 Jul 2022
20240529_202355.jpg
This could be xbot bait to create high expectations for fake stuff, so keep your expectations in check and you don't get underwhelmed!

Yobo

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
As I said in predictions, smaller State of Play here with current year focus - maybe a few extras - and larger Showcase in September with next year focus

Seems to be the way Sony are doing things now

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
Not necessarily.
Not every game gets leaked.
Anyway this leak culture needs to end, it literally ruins the excitement.

how does someone even leak bloodborne properly without being laughed at? unless youre someone BIG and is willing to bet your reputation (in case sony delays it) its a funny peculiar case, i personally ignore every leak or rumor when i see bloodborne on it, the same way i would ignore a half life 3 leak, its just memes now, and i will believe it when i see it lol

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
how does someone even leak bloodborne properly without being laughed at? unless youre someone BIG and is willing to bet your reputation (in case sony delays it) its a funny peculiar case, i personally ignore every leak or rumor when i see bloodborne on it, the same way i would ignore a half life 3 leak, its just memes now, and i will believe it when i see it lol
Idk maybe she was joking. Hard to predict what people think who usually deal with leaks.

TigerFang

7 Mar 2024

what the fuck kind of drugs is this guy on.. I don't even think he's joking.

Maybe he doesn't understand English, and doesn't know the meaning of "State of Play" & "Predictions"

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: toadsage44