PlayStation State of Play Announced for May 30th

I'll be skipping this one. If there are any truly great announcements/reveals in post, then I'll consider catching the next one or the Showcase as it premiers (unless scheduling gets in the way). More PC ports and GAAS won't cut it for me.

In fact I'm likely gonna skip the Xbox Showcase and SGF as well; these events were either smoke & mirrors or just outright a waste of my time last year and they have to earn my premier view back.

The energy of E3 (and the competitive atmosphere it in part helped foster) is massively missed these days.
THE GAME INDUSTRY IS DEAD!!!
F3MNpFfWEAAL-YB

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Fully expecting 2-3 first party PS studios games (abysmal output)

1st party

Lego Horizon reveal trailer (2-4 player co-op?) Maybe new Lego Horizon sets?

Concord gameplay trailer (maybe deep dive)

Astro bot game

3rd party

Hoyoverse new mobile game ZZZ (releasing next month I believe)

All slated for 2024. I would’ve also guess GOW 1 remake but considering it’s 30 minutes with PSVR 2 including that might get push for the holiday showcase (if they even have one) we really needed a showcase giving how ass the 2022 & 2023 showcases where it’s nearly a 2.5 year dry spell & that’s stretching Spider-Man 2 (yes I’m only counting singleplayer games) anyways hopefully Concord looks cool a Sci Fi Rainbow 6 Seige/CSGO would be cool to see on console since Valorant & CS aren’t on PS

Edit. Will see 2-3 PC port announced GOW Ragnarok, GT7 & Gravity Rush 2 remake (day n date) LMAO

Last edited:

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Here is what I'm expecting

• Destiny 2 Final Shape
  • Concord
  • Until Dawn PS5, PC, PSVR2
  • Phantom Blade Zero
  • Astrobot
  • Horizon Lego Adventure
  • Silent Hill 2
Don’t forget the ooze game by that one ex gears team studio

Also we could see Neon Koi mobile game that release on PS & Mobile. I’m definitely interested to see the mobile games PS makes it can be something good & quality like Hoyoverse or Supercell or something embarrassing

Thirty7ven

30 Dec 2023
People need to accept that until September +- there isn’t going to be a PS show that reveals the big new games coming out in 25/26.

TigerFang

7 Mar 2024
IT has apparently Leaked.

Spanish leaker proximidad outlines the event.

I'm going offline because I don't wanna get spoiled.