PlayStation Studios and Kojima Announce New IP (PHYSINT. working title - Tatical Espionage Game)

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
I cannot wait for this. I've missed the classic mgs formula for so long.

Mgsv was amiss for me, sorry.

But I loved DS and I'm hyped for DS2 also.

I wonder if the characters and design will echo mgs a lot... I would assume so.
Honestly when I see Kojima I was about to chat shit.

But eh, this is a proper game genre that has sunk deep. Hope Hadeo Kojimas can pull it off.

No Splinter Cell or MGS are going to be made besides from maybe 1 or 2 cashgrab remakes anyway.

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Sadly, I haven't been interested in a Kojima game since Metal Gear Solid 2 which after the ship, I didn't like it at all. If Death Stranding 2 is releasing in 2025 and Kojima isn't starting full development on "Physint" until after that game ships, yeah, it's a 2030 PlayStation 6 game. At least I have something to already look forward to during the PlayStation Showcase in June 2028!!

Reactions: Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
So obvious the title is supposed to be Spy Hint

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
We basically got our first confirmation of the first two PS6 games. X-Men and PHYSINT even though the console is almost 4 years away. Lol

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
And people were worried that PlayStation had forgotten how to make deals.
No you supposed to listen to internet loser to tell you what to do.
Look at that American car saleman dude and how successful he is with his work as CEO.
We have ROR, FF7 and a new Kojima Ip. If we get Miyazaki exclusive that would be impressive.

We’ve also lost out on Street Fighter, Yakuza, Persona, Super massive, Quantic dreams, Ninja Theory and possibly Miyazaki/FromSoft.

Listening to fans ideas isnt a bad thing

kuzon

23 Jun 2023
anyone think this will be a cross gen game for both ps5 and ps6?