PlayStation Studios are now promoting competing hardware (Steam Deck)

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Consoles are being replaced by PC/Cloud/Mobile Gen Alpha mostly play their games either on a tablet or a PC and you don't need to sped $2000 on a gaming PC
LMAOOOOO

Consoles>PC for alpha and Z, alpha is mainly consoles too. Gen X and Boomers are PC town. Dying population, dying platform.

1fgVfCO.png

J_Paganel

30 Jan 2024
The Handheld so popular it literally spawned a new Category for PCs is "the biggest failure"?
He didn't create it, similar devices existed long before SD.

But he breathed new life into this segment, turning it from a low-quality toy for rich enthusiasts into a new competitive market with a relatively cheap entry threshold (in which Steam has the best position.

The SD2 and similar devices with new hardware and DLSS will further strengthen its position, and ports of Sony games to PCs will only help it.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Excited for the new Horizon remake?
Do you mean the last 3 months of the year?

My First GT
Lego Horizon Adventures
Fantasian Neo Dimension
Astro Bot free DLC
Alan Wake 2 DLC

Horizon Remake is for LTTP gamers... if you didn't understand I'm not one of them in the quote you did.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
and it's like a 4-8% difference :ROFLMAO: Keep in mind that consoles have 3 platforms- Xbox, PS, and Switch.

meanwhile PC is pretty much one device. All the storefronts count for one system.
If it's storefronts (i.e. spend) you're talking about, Switch and PS have PC beat. If it's different devices, well, 90% of PC peasants can't play FFXVI at PS5 level. The PC market is even more fragmented. And if it's an argument you're looking for, you've already lost because the comment from the born again green rat suggested that Gen Alpha was mostly playing their games on mobile or PC, the last haven for the rat kingdom. That was incorrect, as per the chart I posted.

• brain
Reactions: Landiri