Playstation Studios [OT]: News, hype and rumors about PS Studios and Bungie

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Found this, does this guy have any legit track record? Later in the thread says some of the marvel properties are coming to psvr
Fake news, between the teams we know they have working on new IPs, the teams we know they continue supporting already releasing games, and the teams that we know are working on game IP sequels, we don't have enough PS Studios teams who could possibly be working on unannounced Marvel games.

In fact, they are teams who are super likely working on new or existing game IPs (Team Asobi, Pixel Opus, Cory's SSM game, next ND game, some of the Firesprite projects).

Last edited:
Reactions: anonpuffs
D

Deleted member 417

There are a few tweets doing the rounds saying that they are under NDA in regards to some VR2 games dropping on/around launch.

Sony has a GoW related reveal on Sunday (Superbowl) at the half-time show. The GoW Tv show isn't in full production yet so it can't be that. The two rumours are VR mode for either GoW 2018 or Ragnarök or Ragnarök DLC.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
There are a few tweets doing the rounds saying that they are under NDA in regards to some VR2 games dropping on/around launch.

Sony has a GoW related reveal on Sunday (Superbowl) at the half-time show. The GoW Tv show isn't in full production yet so it can't be that. The two rumours are VR mode for either GoW 2018 or Ragnarök or Ragnarök DLC.
Some speculate that it could be a PC version, but I doubt they would waste a superbowl ad on a port.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 417

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.

Could be a teaser for the show. A 30-second spot not really showing anything would not be unheard of for a Superb Owl promo.

• brain
D

Deleted member 417

Some speculate that it could be a PC version, but I doubt they would waste a superbowl ad on a port.

I did think about a PC version, but would Sony use Super Bowl to promote it?
Could be a teaser for the show. A 30-second spot not really showing anything would not be unheard of for a Superb Owl promo.
Possibly. Amazon say the show is years away from releasing, would a teaser be too soon?

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
SIE is going to have an unprecedented lineup once they finally talk. we fr know nothing except VR and SM2.

Reactions: Bryank75

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
I did think about a PC version, but would Sony use Super Bowl to promote it?

Possibly. Amazon say the show is years away from releasing, would a teaser be too soon?
A GoW VR reveal would be at a suitable time and a much more believable RoI since it also advertises PSVR, rather than spend all that money just on advertising DLC, no matter it's size.

• they're_right_you_know

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Found this, does this guy have any legit track record? Later in the thread says some of the marvel properties are coming to psvr

That guy is an absolute flute and do not take anything he says as a leak or even a rumor....

I know for a fact that Insomniac has 3 Marvel titles in development, not 2. So that is him busted already.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I think they will simply release another 'live from PS5' ad with the main focus on letting people know that now it's easier to find consoles in the stores.

I also think they may show/homage different games but focus on GoWR because it's their current super successful game.

• thisistheway

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I wished we had more Sony leakers.

Well, I am not promising anything but we do have some solid contacts here at the forum and we appreciate them. So don't be surprised if during the year we have some exclusive leak or news of some kind.

But it is a rarer occurrence, Sony is much more locked down than before.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I completely missed the part where you said the name of the 3rd Marvel game so can please repost that? Thanks bud. :p
Howard the Duck. Or 3D Man.

Now seriously: if their multiplayer project is not a coop mode for Spider-Man 2 or Wolverine and they really are working on a separate multiplayer game, I bet it will be a GaaS MP X-Men game that would be a sequel/spin-off to the Wolverine game.

The X-Men/mutants marvel canon has a shit ton of characters and skins and both hero and villain teams, so they could use these characters as DLC, and even dedicate seasons to specific teams.

Last edited:
  • brain
Reactions: Bryank75

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Am I the only one hoping for a Greek Mythology collection containing all PS2/3/P games for PS5?

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I completely missed the part where you said the name of the 3rd Marvel game so can please repost that? Thanks bud. :p
She-hulk and it's not exclusive to Playstation, we 100% want Microsoft to share in it. 😍