DkmzRuD.jpeg

9tasmRe.jpeg

zICAWVI.jpeg

Reactions: John Elden Ring

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
$99.99 for mass consumer adoption. Anything higher and you'll get mild adoption at best or DOA.

From the PSP and Vita to that. Only this leadership and administration.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
I'm still thinking about getting this. But yeah price is gonna be the deal breaker, everything about this is looking cheap, which won't bother me if they get the price right.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
If the price is reasonable I will get one. It would be helpful for smaller and or games where you need to grind a lot.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
What happens when you get stick drift or faulty triggers? I’ve been thru like three dual sense controllers already. It’s already common. For me that’s the biggest drawback.

I like the idea for single tv households and it can function similar to the Wii U in that way.

I’m thinking $199 even tho I wouldn’t pay much more than the cost of a controller for one.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
Looks like Android under the covers. The teardown pics look kinda cheap, which maybe bodes well for a low price. I think people are underestimating this.

OP
OP
Remember_Spinal

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
People are losing the plot a bit.

The number one reason i hate handhelds is because it always feels like im losing some sort of dexterity/responsiveness because of the ergonomics of it. It just doesn’t feel as good to hold a switch with shitty joycons as it does a pro controller. Or even the stream deck, holding whats essentially just a square with little nubby analog sticks for a long time sucks.

The fact that this is essentially just like picking up an actual dualsense controller with a big ass screen on it makes it far more appealing to me over the other options.

I dont really need it to look good, its not going to be sitting in a shrine of video game hardware on my shelf. The games just need to look good when im playing them

This is the perfect handheld/accessory for sony to launch cause they don’t actually need to actively support it outside of firmware updates. Whatever you can play on your ps5 you can play on this forever

This device being “ugly” reminds me of how people reacted to sony allowing us to install our own SSDs instead of those sexy proprietary memory cards xbox offered. Sometimes the simple and better solution might not be the prettiest.

Give me a dualsense that i already love with a screen, (which makes it easy to switch back and forth from my ps5) rather than some expensive over designed handheld you know they aren’t going to support long term.

Last edited:

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
This looks like shit. Will wait till it bombs into the bargain bin then get one.

If someone figures out a way to mod this maybe I'll really consider.

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
This looks like shit. Will wait till it bombs into the bargain bin then get one.

If someone figures out a way to mod this maybe I'll really consider.
Confortability + function > looks.
Switch is uncomfortable as hell. I wish there was something to grip on instead buying 3rd party add ons just to look like this