PS5 Pro updated rumors/leaks & technical/specs discussion |OT| PS5 Pro Enhanced Requirements Detailed.

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
i really hope its this year, new hardware is so exciting.
Agreed especially if a delay of it doesn't mean better hardware and it's only because of lack of games with a PS5 Pro patch or already having all of the hardware related benefits the PS5 Pro gives the games that takes advantage of it... Anyway there's 2-3 months left until we know if it's out this year or not.

Oh look guys...

Last edited:

Gamerguy84

22 Jun 2022
Yea and I hope I get a pre-order invite. I got one for the portal and hopped on quick, we don't get charged until they ship so all you gotta do is say yes and provide a card.

Whether or not it's hard to get I just want it day one.

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Yea and I hope I get a pre-order invite. I got one for the portal and hopped on quick, we don't get charged until they ship so all you gotta do is say yes and provide a card.

Whether or not it's hard to get I just want it day one.
We're not in the middle of a semiconductor crisis nor a distribution channel crisis.

You'll probably be able to get a PS5 Pro on release just fine.

Reactions: Gamerguy84

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
Yes that chance exists and I'm definitely going to pre-order, but it's never going to be as bad as what we saw with the PS5, and at most people will need to wait a couple weeks until the next batch.
I hope so... I'll pre-order one anyway just to be sure that I'm getting it day 1 hopefully.

Reactions: Gamerguy84

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023

Only difference I see is a bit higher minimum scale for dynamic resolution scaling and higher water quality setting, but I don't know if Hello Games already wrote this with a SDK in their hands or simply put a placeholder in there.

We could also be looking at different framerates.

Reactions: Puff

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
Only difference I see is a bit higher minimum scale for dynamic resolution scaling and higher water quality setting, but I don't know if Hello Games already wrote this with a SDK in their hands or simply put a placeholder in there.

We could also be looking at different framerates.
Yeah I don't think this is the final thing... Or HG isn't considering taking fully advantage of the PS5 Pro or want to do it later on maybe.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
I am buying the pro but I still think it's nonsense and should not exist.

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
image.png

image.png

image.png

Last edited: