PS5 Pro updated rumors/leaks & technical/specs discussion |OT| PS5 Pro Enhanced Requirements Detailed.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Look at this idiot
full.png

After 4 years of silence he's back with his usual bullshit

image.png

A

Secret XVA flops

Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
This crap reminds me when Misterxmedia ( probably dead one) said that Xbone's powerbrick has around 400 Gflops. LOL

Everything negative they said applies to MS not Sony. Cerny ain't a hype or marketing man, he’s like an engineer.

Gamerguy84

22 Jun 2022
I'm not interested in GTA games. I liked 3 but after that they kind of lost me.

If GTA6 is the flagship eye candy for the PRO I'll get it.

Reactions: Entropi

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Reforge Gaming is saying all devs have received instruction that all PS5 games releasing after 9/15/24 has to have a Pro patch :)

Longer version.

Last edited:
  • fire
Reactions: Entropi

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
Reforge Gaming is saying all devs have received instruction that all PS5 games releasing after 9/15/24 has to have a Pro patch :)

Longer version.
Tom Henderson (Insider Gaming) already did mention that... So RG didn't say anything new. But yes all of the games released after September 15th 2024 must have a PS5 Pro patch day 1... Or ASAP at least.

Anyway I can't wait to see all of the games getting one how they'll look/perform once the PS5 Pro is out and until the PS6 is out some time in 2027 or 2028! 👀

Reactions: ToTTenTranz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

Longer version.
But people told me it was not like PS4 Pro and it should not need patches lol
More dev costs, more time and money spend in something that won't add nothing in terms of gaming experience.
It will be cool for some that wants a better machine.

But I'm the only one that doesn't like that PC dumb mentality?
IMO PS5 Pro is not needed at all... I prefer to move from PS5 to PS5 but that is me.

At least that it is better than have an even weaker machine as base (Aka Series S)... in that point PS5 Pro won't hold back PS5 even if the PS5 Pro potential will never be fully used like happened by PS4 Pro... PS5 as base will hold it to shine.

Happy enough that Sony took a way better decision than MS as usual.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
But people told me it was not like PS4 Pro and it should not need patches lol
More dev costs, more time and money spend in something that won't add nothing in terms of gaming experience.
It will be cool for some that wants a better machine.

But I'm the only one that doesn't like that PC dumb mentality?
IMO PS5 Pro is not needed at all... I prefer to move from PS5 to PS5 but that is me.

At least that it is better than have an even weaker machine as base (Aka Series S)... in that point PS5 Pro won't hold back PS5 even if the PS5 Pro potential will never be fully used like happened by PS4 Pro... PS5 as base will hold it to shine.

Happy enough that Sony took a way better decision than MS as usual.
I understand people not getting the Pro if they don't want it. What I don't understand is why people care what other people want. Microsoft is taking dev resources with the crappy Seires S, the PS5 platform will still be the easiest console platform to develop for even with the Pro.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I understand people not getting the Pro if they don't want it. What I don't understand is why people care what other people want. Microsoft is taking dev resources with the crappy Seires S, the PS5 platform will still be the easiest console platform to develop for even with the Pro.
I never said I case about what others want... I said I care what I want... even so I said it will be cool for them 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: AllBizness

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
I personally will buy a more powerful PS and they can number it whatever they want. Apparently this one is PS5.5
Agreed... It's exciting and needed IMO. But hey it's an option and everyone has the right to want or not want one... So I am really looking forward to its reveal and release in like 3.5-4 months!

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023

Pretty much what I want out of this thing. Deliver high frame rate consistently while keeping a high enough resolution.