PS5 Pro updated rumors/leaks & technical/specs discussion |OT| PS5 Pro Enhanced Requirements Detailed.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
no you didn't, you pulled that number out your ass. We're still waiting for an ACTUAL source, not some random forum post.

But ok, here's another message from you advocating against a price cut even though sales are struggling 🤡more corporate slave behavior
I mean, they don't need to drop the price and I already have a PS5 so I could care less. Console sales only matter in the context of getting 3rd party support. Clearly PS5 sells enough to get every 3rd party console game under the sun and when it doesn't its because Microsoft paid for an exclusive, end of story. Caring about sales beyond that point really makes no sense.

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
We've seen what PS5 already can do at its price with ray-tracing so curious how much more the leap will be with the impressive work done by Insomniac, since one of the main focus is trippling RT performance and how Devs can utilise it to create more overhead. Especially since it's hardware dedicated solution with RDNA4 improvements and is more efficient as well than the ''Amateur'' (RDNA2 based). PS5 already blows PC out the water at the price point on that feature alone. The rest I have to see in practice, we already know how checkerboard was close with its faux 4k and that's old tech.

Cerny going to PSRR on the haters.
mark-cerny-ps5.gif

edit: damn GIF pretty big

Last edited:

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
They’ll drop the PS5 price point. When the pro comes.
Or maybe they will wait till Switch 2? After GTA6?

I think they should do it right away like PS4 Slim/PS4 Pro prices

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
I hope it's true. I am jonesing for a new toy STAT. I love the initial setup, the smell....and of course, the crisp new dashboard that appears when I turn it on. Gonna be sublime my friends.
This is that dragon hit were all after

• Heart
Reactions: KvallyX

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
They’ll drop the PS5 price point. When the pro comes.
Or maybe they will wait till Switch 2? After GTA6?

I think they should do it right away like PS4 Slim/PS4 Pro prices
Nah this CEO already said he won't drop the price because he wants profits above all else. Garbage venture capital stockbro mentality

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I hope it's true. I am jonesing for a new toy STAT. I love the initial setup, the smell....and of course, the crisp new dashboard that appears when I turn it on. Gonna be sublime my friends.
How is it a new dashboard, aren't you gonna transfer your data over from your PS5? Gonna take like 2 hours to copy over lol

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Nah this CEO already said he won't drop the price because he wants profits above all else. Garbage venture capital stockbro mentality
That’s not the only reason. It’s hard to reduce the console’s die size. That’s also why MS hasn’t dropped the Series X price.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
The most useless console upgrade ever. Again the base PS5 has yet to properly flexed. It's actually insulting to PS5 owners to tell them to buy more powerful hardware while you haven't made a single game that fully pushes the base hardware.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer