PS5 Pro updated rumors/leaks & technical/specs discussion |OT| PS5 Pro Enhanced Requirements Detailed.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
PS5 sold 60m purely because PlayStation has been around for decades and has a history of greatness which has sadly come to an end since Ryan/Hulst have taken over.....And 60m isn't impressive either, it should be at well over 80m by now. And where did I complain? 😂 I only stated objective truths
All you do is complain though. Perhaps you would be happier with an Xbox or PC.

• fire
Reactions: The Icon

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024
61ZkaCujGrL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

As i said, i bet you'll buy one anyway just like Etifilio. No matter how many "Playstation is in trouble" threads he creates. 😁

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
All you do is complain though. Perhaps you would be happier with an Xbox or PC.
I never complain, Xbox is trash, and I already have a PC.

As i said, i bet you'll buy one anyway just like Etifilio. No matter how many "Playstation is in trouble" threads he creates. 😁
And as I said, whether I buy one or not doesn't change the fact that PlayStation is in trouble. And Etifilio is one of the best posters on this site and one of the few good guys left...so show some respect.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
I never complain, Xbox is trash, and I already have a PC.

And as I said, whether I buy one or not doesn't change the fact that PlayStation is in trouble. And Etifilio is one of the best posters on this site and one of the few good guys left...so show some respect.
Well why dont you just play on PC exclusively then?

• fire

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
It's starting to feel REALLY REALLY late for Pro model... it should've came out last year if at all (not a fan of pro idea myself).
Now we are 4 years in... the thing is not coming out this year or it would've been already a talking point.
So it's coming in 2025... and that's what? year or two before ps6!?

• haha
Reactions: ApolloHelios

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Well why dont you just play on PC exclusively then?
Because I have a ton of physical PlayStation games I've bought over the decades?

Stop trying to police peoples opinions and kick them off a gaming platform just because they make valid critiques 🤡 Silly kid

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Because I have a ton of physical PlayStation games I've bought over the decades?

Stop trying to police peoples opinions and kick them off a gaming platform just because they make valid critiques 🤡 Silly kid
But every post you're just complaining when will it end?

• they're_right_you_know

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
It's starting to feel REALLY REALLY late for Pro model... it should've came out last year if at all (not a fan of pro idea myself).
Now we are 4 years in... the thing is not coming out this year or it would've been already a talking point.
So it's coming in 2025... and that's what? year or two before ps6!?
It's the exact same roll out as PS4 Pro, most people just thought it was a false rumor until September 2016 when it was unveiled.

Reactions: ApolloHelios

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Sounds too good to be true. Day 1 anyway, if there gonan show it in September, they better show some games. Im guessing GOT2 time?
Venom?
I know Ill be enjoying it with Death Stranding 2

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
I hope it's true. I am jonesing for a new toy STAT. I love the initial setup, the smell....and of course, the crisp new dashboard that appears when I turn it on. Gonna be sublime my friends.

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
Sounds too good to be true. Day 1 anyway, if there gonan show it in September, they better show some games. Im guessing GOT2 time?
Venom?
I know Ill be enjoying it with Death Stranding 2
For me, I would like a new Uncharted, Gran Turismo 7 Sport or Gran Turismo 8, a surprise return of SOCOM. Am I asking too much?

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Please link my corporate slave post and entertain us.
Just yesterday you were lying about Concord having 200k players on PS5 during beta 😂😂 Peak corporate slave behavior, we all know that trash game had nowhere close to 20k players, let alone 200k.

And when you were asked for proof, you disappeared 🤣
You should probably realize Sony has rigged it so their live service games will sell more on PS5 no matter what. Relax. 200k played in the Concord beta and that was nearly only PS5 people. Helldivers 2 sales are tracking higher on PS5 and PS5 has the higher player count. Steam stats are now meaningless to judge the performance of PS5 games.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Just yesterday you were lying about Concord having 200k players on PS5 during beta 😂😂 Peak corporate slave behavior, we all know that trash game had nowhere close to 20k players, let alone 200k.

And when you were asked for proof, you disappeared 🤣
I read 200k on another forum, link other post please

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
I read 200k on another forum, link other post please
no you didn't, you pulled that number out your ass. We're still waiting for an ACTUAL source, not some random forum post.

But ok, here's another message from you advocating against a price cut even though sales are struggling 🤡more corporate slave behavior

Honestly, Sony doesn't need to drop the price at all this gen because of GTA6. We will see sales every now and then like right now on PlayStation Direct.