PS5 Pro updated rumors/leaks & technical/specs discussion |OT| PS5 Pro Enhanced Requirements Detailed.

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
September reveal, November release for PS5 Pro.
That's the plan so far... Or October 2024 reveal and then the release of the PS5 Pro in November 2024 as there's no "Slim" model been revealed at the same time this time!

So... I would say the PS5 Pro is been released around November 15th-22nd 2024.

Reactions: peter42O

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022

yoda.gif

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Aww man. I’m also trying to save up for an Alienware laptop. 😭😭😅😅😅
Don't get Alienware, literal trap company still coasting on rep built in the early 2000s (they're owned by Dell now, garbage company).
Get MSI Lenovo or Asus, they make the best laptops for gaming

Reactions: Entropi

Arminius

19 May 2023
Don't get Alienware, literal trap company still coasting on rep built in the early 2000s (they're owned by Dell now, garbage company).
Get MSI Lenovo or Asus, they make the best laptops for gaming
Oh okay. The one I got in 2017 was pretty reliable, though. I use it mainly for software like Zbrush and Blender.

DeadPGN

8 May 2023
No one cares, PS5 has almost no exclusives left. As soon as PS5 Pro comes out, there will be countless content creators and news outlets showing games running far better on a PC that isn't much more expensive. While highlighting other benefits like free online to play the same 1st party games on the same servers, 1st party games being cheaper, and that 1st party ports will come sooner and eventually be day/date. Which is already happening with Lego Horizon.

The only reason to get a PS5 Pro is to play GTA 6 better and that's sad.
Just sad and pathetic really. Not all that much else to say. You’re a loser

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: AllBizness

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
The most useless console upgrade ever. Again the base PS5 has yet to properly flexed. It's actually insulting to PS5 owners to tell them to buy more powerful hardware while you haven't made a single game that fully pushes the base hardware.

It’s an option, no1 is forcing anyone to buy it. So it shouldn't insult anyone. Literally optional console.

Pretty sure Spiderman 2 and probably Dragons Dogma have reached their limits on PS5. Final Fantasy 7 remake too.
Im ready for a stronger upgrade.

PS4 Pro came out before Horizon, Spiderman, God of War, Ghost of Tsushima, Days Gone, TLOU2 etc etc, so Im guessing the same thing will happen here

Reactions: YeezyDude

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
It’s an option, no1 is forcing anyone to buy it. So it shouldn't insult anyone. Literally optional console.

Pretty sure Spiderman 2 and probably Dragons Dogma have reached their limits on PS5. Final Fantasy 7 remake too.
Im ready for a stronger upgrade.

PS4 Pro came out before Horizon, Spiderman, God of War, Ghost of Tsushima, Days Gone, TLOU2 etc etc, so Im guessing the same thing will happen here
I'm almost sure PS5 has not reached its limits as yet lol. It's optional sure but the point of selling an option is enhance hardware that's already proven itself... Sorry I can't honestly say Sony has done this so far this generation with their own hardware

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: arvfab

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
I'm almost sure PS5 has not reached its limits as yet lol. It's optional sure but the point of selling an option is enhance hardware that's already proven itself... Sorry I can't honestly say Sony has done this so far this generation with their own hardware

Exactly. Proved by the fact that Forbidden West, a cross-gen game, is still the best looking game of the generation.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

Id say Spiderman 2 at 30fps/60fps and Horizon Burning Shores have hit close to limits. Sure ND can maybe do better but not many others.

Its an optional console. For people who dont want to wait till games are struggling to get an upgrade.
For example people who want to play 60fps +RT or Dragons Dogma at 60fs
It literally will not make a difference to anyone who doesn't want to buy it

Anyway just like other things. If you dont want to buy it, or play it, don’t.
Leave it for the people who want to play it. Just like the Anti Concord fans, lets not have a bunch of FUD from people who arent gonna buy it, trying to convince other people not to buy it or why its stupid. Its just extra power for some fans.
Like PS4 Pro, its not meant to outsell PS4 base, just optional upgrade

Last edited:

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Id say Spiderman 2 at 30fps/60fps and Horizon Burning Shores have hit close to limits. Sure ND can maybe do better but not many others.

Its an optional console. For people who dont want to wait till games are struggling to get an upgrade.
For example people who want to play 60fps +RT or Dragons Dogma at 60fs
It literally will not make a difference to anyone who doesn't want to buy it

Anyway just like other things. If you dont want to buy it, or play it, don’t.
Leave it for the people who want to play it. Just like the Anti Concord fans, lets not have a bunch of FUD from people who arent gonna buy it, trying to convince other people not to buy it or why its stupid. Its just extra power for some fans.
Like PS4 Pro, its not meant to outsell PS4 base, just optional upgrade
But I'm not saying anyone shouldn't buy it? Am I not allowed to voice my own perspective on what I deemed to be an useless upgrade? I loved the PS4 Pro and thought it was necessary... I just don't think Sony has done a good job pushing their own hardware to this generation so far, to now say well here's a stronger option lol...

There's a reason everyone keeps using GTA 6 as the game that will justify this PS5 Pro

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
But I'm not saying anyone shouldn't buy it? Am I not allowed to voice my own perspective on what I deemed to be an useless upgrade? I loved the PS4 Pro and thought it was necessary... I just don't think Sony has done a good job pushing their own hardware to this generation so far, to now say well here's a stronger option lol...

There's a reason everyone keeps using GTA 6 as the game that will justify this PS5 Pro
Of course you can.

GTA 6. But Ill be playing Death Stranding 2, GOT2, Venom and whatever else comes out on it. We’re all mostly frustrated that Sony doesnt show much for the future, but that doesnt mean PS5 Pro isnt gonna have any games that justify it.
And for some it wont justify it, Im down day 1 because there will be games and I want to play on the more powerful PS.

Sony hasnt advertised anything well in my opinion. When they announce PS5 Pro they will probably show some games like GOT2 and so on. I hope anyway.
If you want to play them at 60fps+RT or 120fps. Theres an option. It will probably sell units close to PS4 Pro, maybe a bit less or more. That would have done its job.

BillyZ

18 Jul 2024
I seriously doubt this, however, if it meant that I get PlayStation 6 in Fall 2026 instead of Fall 2028, I would gladly accept this trade off.
A PS6 in 2026 most likely means that PS5 came and went without original games from Naughty Dog, Santa Monica, Bend... Horrible.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
That is like watching an episode of Ancient Aliens with that Georgio fellow. fucking clown world right there.
the funniest part is there are some Xbox fanboys watching it thinking "wow ,I can't believe the PS5 Pro has been cancelled 😳"

Reactions: Sircaw

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
the funniest part is there are some Xbox fanboys watching it thinking "wow ,I can't believe the PS5 Pro has been cancelled 😳"
Lol like Sony will cancel a console like 3 months before they do release it... Anyway 1-2 months left before the PS5 Pro is finally revealed.

• haha
Reactions: JAHGamer