PS5 Pro updated rumors/leaks & technical/specs discussion |OT| PS5 Pro Enhanced Requirements Detailed.

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
I am not kidding! I will buy it either way though :)

Even if it's this big?

big GIF

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
I am excited to buy this, but please make it a normal shape/size.
Umm... Lol that's not happening... It'll be at least 1.5-2 times bigger than the PS5 Slim... But they might later on make it smaller but that's not guaranteed since they didn't do it with the PS4 Pro and only did make some of its inner parts smaller and not the console itself. Anyway... I am buying it regardless of its size! (y)

Reactions: KvallyX

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Honestly the size of the OG PS5 is a part of the reason of why I sold it... If the PS5 Pro is even bigger I might pass... :(
I don't get it. So you sold your pc, monitors, tvs too? So you have a stool and cardboard box for the table? Folding, takes no place 😁

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
Honestly the size of the OG PS5 is a part of the reason of why I sold it... If the PS5 Pro is even bigger I might pass... :(
Wait what? Don't be silly my guy... It's not THAT big... And if it's really that much of an issue for you then if they ever do a PS5 Pro Slim then get one or just get a PS5 Slim and be happy about it... But I would personally get a PS5 Pro no matter what though.

Reactions: Senki Dala

Senki Dala

11 Aug 2024
France
Wait what? Don't be silly my guy... It's not THAT big... And if it's really that much of an issue for you then if they ever do a PS5 Pro Slim then get one or just get a PS5 Slim and be happy about it... But I would personally get a PS5 Pro no matter what though.
I don't like big consoles. :(
Even though I prefer a big console that is silent than a small one that makes noise.

Well as I need a PS5 anyways yes I'll surely pickup the pro over the other ones but pfff I really hope the form factor is better, like the XSX. What I don't like on the PS5 is it's that it is too high vertically.

Reactions: YeezyDude

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
I don't like big consoles. :(
Even though I prefer a big console that is silent than a small one that makes noise.

Well as I need a PS5 anyways yes I'll surely pickup the pro over the other ones but pfff I really hope the form factor is better, like the XSX. What I don't like on the PS5 is it's that it is too high vertically.
I see... But I guess you're getting a PS5 Pro anyway so I hope that it will good enough for you. It been small isn't something you should expect though.

Reactions: Senki Dala

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
Without even being prodded by me at all, a developer that I won't name openly said they had received the specs of the PS5 Pro and were confident that Unreal Engine 5 would run much better on the new hardware compared to the regular PlayStation 5. Considering the circumstances revealed by Multiplayer, I'm positive this is not the same developer they talked to. Moreover, the studio I heard it from is not at all a big one, which makes it clear the hardware's specifications and details are already in the hands of a large number of game makers.