PS5 Pro updated rumors/leaks & technical/specs discussion |OT| PS5 Pro Enhanced Requirements Detailed.

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
Looks like I’m going to transfer my Slim’s drive to the Pro. I like what I’m reading.
Good idea... But I am going to wait and see if the PS5 Pro's NVME M.2 SSD is faster than the PS5/PS5 Slim one first though and then so will I decide which one to buy as soon as it's available for purchase! (y)

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Good idea... I'll wait to see if the PS5 Pro's NVME M.2 SSD is faster than the PS5/PS5 Slim one first though and then so will I decide which one to buy as soon as it's available for purchase! (y)

Knowing Cerny he ain't touching the internal PS5 SSD specs to maximize compatibility. I don't think it's necessary either.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Knowing Cerny he ain't touching the internal PS5 SSD specs to maximize compatibility. I don't think it's necessary either.
they already went up from 825gb in the launch model to 1tb in the slim. 2tb sounds like something they wouldn't do, although with falling prices of storage maybe they could do it as a value-add.