23 Jun 2022
I don't mine

walt disney animation studios GIF by Disney

• fire
Reactions: Deleted member 417

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
By the way, ordered one of these as the tracking goes to shit in the dark. It will automatically light the room with invisible IR light when it gets dark. Got the one without the transformer as I have old 12v from old router. Can order with transformer from other sellers. See how it goes.....

Edit: Sony should have opted to include IR leds on the headset to make it usable in the dark. Being corded, there are no battery concerns. Bad Sony!

61GTRkVCrBL._AC_SL1024_.jpg

Last edited:

MaxParrish

8 Jan 2023
More PSVR 2 headsets were sold in Japan last week than PS5 consoles.

And WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY more than XBox Series consoles.
Where did you get this information ? I've seen the last Famitsu weekly sale numbers, and Ps5 was over 90000 sales, but PSVR2 was not listed, I suppose because at the moment is only available through Sony and not the usual chains or online sellers. Am I wrong ?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Stayed up all night playing Demeo with randoms from discord. Can't believe 6 hours flew by before I even realized it....

Reactions: SLB1904

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
It was the spain weekly number in the japanese thread, not the japan numbers. I don't think we have numbers for Japan yet.

OT (Spain)

Spain, Week 8
PS VR2 8,000
PS5 7,500
NSW 3,000
X/S 1,500

Spain, 2023
PS5 67K
NSW 65K
X/S 9K
Do they have PSVR2 units at retail in spain? That's pretty cool.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
I can’t go back to GT7 on the TV. It’s just not the same experience 😭
Flat racing has been dead since Driveclub VR for me. Despite all the visual cutbacks, the presence of being in the vehicle with everything life size and depth perception was a game changer.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Flat racing has been dead since Driveclub VR for me. Despite all the visual cutbacks, the presence of being in the vehicle with everything life size and depth perception was a game changer.
All this talk makes me really wish Polyphony would take a little break from GT and put out a VR-enabled Motor Toon Grand Prix revival!

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
>radeon gpu in the "equivalent" pc build

yeah no lol
you need a gtx/rtx card because amd drivers are pretty trash at VR.

In fact, if you want a good PCVR experience you need a 5800x3d minimum, or a decent 13th gen intel cpu. I'd say 2080ti/3070/3080+ for GPU as well. You'll need about $1200-1500 on the PC alone to get a good experience. Spending $650 to try to get a PCVR rig is a waste of time.

D

Deleted member 223

Linus milks PCMR with ego boosts (their favorite candy) or their cries, as is this case. Amusing to see. Self-made millionaire out it - the church of PCMR. To all Evangelical preachers out there struggling... this is a great alternative line of work requiring similar competencies.

Now the narrative I'm seeing around is that it's all about the software, "Half-Life Alyx", "Half-life Alyx"..... since they lost the hardware battle aka their go to weapon of choice for flex (and you know it's hurting deep). That is to say, push the war commentary to a software battle .... a battle that they should know they won't win nor last with the competitor they're dealing with aka Sony. To make matters worse they only have but one big title to use as a trump card, which says everything you need to know about Valve. It's however understandable that if ammo is in low supply, you use what you got. "Must have" "deal breaker".... so funny to see. Being PCMR while in reality being a peasant cause massive cognitive dissonance you see - which hurts a humans mental state of being - inserts chaos and conflicting thoughts as opposed to peace. When the exclusive argument no longer favors or loses weight among their tiny bubble they'll turn around and say... well, "I just don't like those Sony offerings", or "not better in my eyes". War, war never changes. Pay attention to how the flies quickly react to smell stimuli. PS fans waste too much time with Xbox fans... easy punching bags being the main reason.... but it's PC fans who are the real threat platform/ecosystem wise. Xbox is the eternal MS diversion to keep the war in Sony/Nintendo's turf and not in MS's comfortable turf on PC.

Last edited by a moderator:

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
  • haha