PSVR2: |OT| The new bar for VR, its time to feel a new real!🔥🔥

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
The thing is very slippery on the back of my head. Think I got the wrong head shape.
I have to wear a baseball cap backwards to add more traction. not ideal but works

• Surprised
Reactions: Bryank75

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
So this is only a thread where people can circle jerk and no negative opinions of PSVR2 are allowed?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
So this is only a thread where people can circle jerk and no negative opinions of PSVR2 are allowed?
do you have a PSVR2 with which you can share your negative opinions? There have been plenty of negatives in this thread, some of them by me. The difference is, I am able to personally speak to them, instead of doing a drive-by with low-effort memes.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
do you have a PSVR2 with which you can share your negative opinions? There have been plenty of negatives in this thread, some of them by me. The difference is, I am able to personally speak to them, instead of doing a drive-by with low-effort memes.
I've played it, yes.

But yes, let's imagine an internet where people with only first hand experience about things can talk about them.

• haha
Reactions: anonpuffs

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Early impressions from people like Grubb say that the units aren't exactly flying off the shelves and multiple retailers are saying they've only sold a few of their stocks (he uses an example like 1 or 2 of 13).

Expected because of the high price point and lack of appeal. Probably gonna get price dropped in the next few months.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Interested George Clooney GIF

• Shake
Reactions: Deleted member 417

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Early impressions from people like Grubb say that the units aren't exactly flying off the shelves and multiple retailers are saying they've only sold a few of their stocks (he uses an example like 1 or 2 of 13).

Expected because of the high price point and lack of appeal. Probably gonna get price dropped in the next few months.
Did you find your new Forspoken? Fuck off.

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022

That's already better than series s and X. Sony must be happy

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022

If Grubb said it it must be true. Same way Remji has played on one.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Seriously. Play whatever game you want to play idc which ones you play just don't tell me I can't like what I like or need to get what you prefer.
You don't realize how thirsty some people are after well over a year without anything to brag about.

Now I want that thing (PSVR2), but I need to wait until we have moved in and settled in the new house 🥳.

Last edited: