PSVR2: |OT| The new bar for VR, its time to feel a new real!🔥🔥

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
The thing is very slippery on the back of my head. Think I got the wrong head shape.
I have to wear a baseball cap backwards to add more traction. not ideal but works
Are you still having problems with the fit? What works for me every time is to hold down both the button on the top right of the front of the visor and push the button in the back of the halo ring to release both sides to the maximum, put it on and find the sweet spot, then turn the knob on the back of the halo ring until it's no longer slipping, then bring the visor back in. It can feel a little loose if I don't adjust both front and back.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
The funny thing is crossfire/nvlink stuff was always only for chumps with more money than brains. You could increase your benchmark scores a little bit but it often came with driver bullshit and introduced stuttering in games because games aren't designed for inter-gpu latencies.
It is something I feel happy for nVidia and AMD giving up… it was too much touble per game to make it work and when worked a top single GPU had smooth results even if the peak framerate was lower.

Reactions: Deleted member 417

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
That feels even more awkward 😂
No. I game on PC. Xbox not having VR doesn't mean shit to me. I've had a Rift CV since it launched, a Quest 2, and a Valve Index. I can talk shit about PSVR2 all day long, and all these babies can do is whine about Xbox to me. :ROFLMAO:

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
No. I game on PC. Xbox not having VR doesn't mean shit to me. I've had a Rift CV since it launched, a Quest 2, and a Valve Index. I can talk shit about PSVR2 all day long, and all these babies can do is whine about Xbox to me. :ROFLMAO:
I mean awkward why you defense Xbox when don’t even have it.
I’m totally fin witty your choice to game where you want.

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
I mean awkward why you defense Xbox when don’t even have it.
I’m totally fin witty your choice to game where you want.
Where did I defend Xbox in this thread?

It's pretty sad that any time you criticize Playstation, or say something that isn't anti-Xbox... you're labeled an Xbox fanboy. That's literally THE coping mechanism for Playstation fanboys.

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022

Tou can talk shit about it all day, doesn't mean the shit you talk is anything beyond that: shit.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Where did I defend Xbox in this thread?

It's pretty sad that any time you criticize Playstation, or say something that isn't anti-Xbox... you're labeled an Xbox fanboy. That's literally THE coping mechanism for Playstation fanboys.
I've read enough of your posts here to know that you're the usual PCMR that always sides with the Xbox warriors.

Dynamite Cop, VFXvet, Docta, IntentionalPun, etc. All the same shtick as Xbots.

It doesn't matter if you don't actually have the xbox "console". You parrot all the same points, it makes no difference.

And that's the tea on that.

Tell Tea Time GIF by Dreezy

D

Deleted member 417

Dynamite Cop, VFXvet, Docta, IntentionalPun
lol I haven't heard those names in a while.

VFXvet is the worst among them. He told me, and most of gaf, with all of his industry insider status, that 4k60 would be impossible this gen as consoles are too weak and it was a pipe dream.

Where ever he is, I bet he's slagging off VR2 and Ps5 for some reason or another.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
lol I haven't heard those names in a while.

VFXvet is the worst among them. He told me, and most of gaf, with all of his industry insider status, that 4k60 would be impossible this gen as consoles are too weak and it was a pipe dream.

Where ever he is, I bet he's slagging off VR2 and Ps5 for some reason or another.
They were all posters here. Docta was actually DonJuanSchlong on GAF. I think they are still in the other forum that starts with a D.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
Holy shit you know you've hit the nail on the head when you can see the amount of instant butthurt by simply talking shit about anything Playstation.

You guys can't take any criticism of Playstation at all... you INSTANTLY label people Xbots like fucking babies. That's literally all you have and can think to do.. :LOL:

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
D

Deleted member 417

Because this place clears out anyone who doesn't agree with their bullshit and who even slightly pushes back against Playstation...
Good.

I lurk and post on a few gaming sites and they all have a heavy xbox bias. I'm glad this place keeps it leaning towards Sony. I much prefer having a range of enthusiast websites to visit to hear all of the talking points vs a handful of middling, watered down, safe forums where people can't celebrate or dismiss any company more than the other.

Ree, Reddit, Gaf, even N4G recently, all heavily pro-xbox. This site is a welcome breathe of fresh air and is the only place I know where I can celebrate and discuss Sony without getting dog-piled.

If you'd prefer every site be pro-xbox then that says more about your bias than anything else.

And that ban list has the worst posters on it. Nomine, Dynamite, VFX, Bernd, Kylie, all terrible disingenuous posters with nothing to offer.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Good.

I lurk and post on a few gaming sites and they all have a heavy xbox bias. I'm glad this place keeps it leaning towards Sony. I much prefer having a range of enthusiast websites to visit to hear all of the talking points vs a handful of middling, watered down, safe forums where people can't celebrate or dismiss any company more than the other.

Ree, Reddit, Gaf, even N4G recently, all heavily pro-xbox. This site is a welcome breathe of fresh air and is the only place I know where I can celebrate and discuss Sony without getting dog-piled.

If you'd prefer every site be pro-xbox then that says more about your bias than anything else.

And that ban list has the worst posters on it. Nomine, Dynamite, VFX, Bernd, Kylie, all terrible disingenuous posters with nothing to offer.
I actually wish VFX wasn't banned because while he can be annoying, it's also pretty entertaining when he says some out of pocket things like how he was dogging on the fur in ratchet and clank.