PSVR2: “Sony's latest firmware update enables better PC compatibility & access” |UP|Sony has enabled nVidia support for PSVR2!

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
You don't even know what the word eclipsed means and you expect me to take you seriously, pfft.
Eclipsed - "Eclipsed is the past tense of the verb "eclipse", which means to cause an eclipse, such as to darken or obscure, to reduce in importance, or to surpass."

Has PSVR2's library surpassed PCVR library? Yes. So clearly the only person that doesn't know the words definition is you 🤡

And thats the 5th time you dodged the question, because you know you're wrong. You literally can't answer it and just keep saying more dumb things.

Polyh3dron

31 Jan 2024
If it supported PC from the get go I would've bought one at launch for full price. Now I'll wait for the fire sale.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Eclipsed - "Eclipsed is the past tense of the verb "eclipse", which means to cause an eclipse, such as to darken or obscure, to reduce in importance, or to surpass."

Has PSVR2's library surpassed PCVR library? Yes. So clearly the only person that doesn't know the words definition is you 🤡

And thats the 5th time you dodged the question, because you know you're wrong. You literally can't answer it and just keep saying more dumb things.
The PCVR library is filled with such hits like... That one... And the other one!

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: DocRay and JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
LOL you might be the only person on earth who honestly believes this.

You could've made a strong case with the original PSVR, but PSVR2? No way.
Ok, please name some must play PCVR exclusives then, I've named several for PSVR2 that came out in just the last year alone. PCVR has been around for much longer than PSVR2, so it should be easy right?

rinzler

Banned
12 Mar 2024

I'm not playing your stupid little games, and I'm definitely not doing your little list wars crap either because frankly I don't give a damn about anything you're saying.

The reason PlayStation VR2 is dying is the lack of content, you got people that won't even spend $550 on a headset because the games don't justify it while you have people on PC spending literally thousands. Nothing else needs to be said.

Be mad at Sony, be mad at PlayStation console gamers for not spending money. Stop misplacing your anger on us because we get to play with "your" toys.

PSVR2 will fit in nicely with my collection of headsets.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I'm not playing your stupid little games, and I'm definitely not doing your little list wars crap either because frankly I don't give a damn about anything you're saying.

The reason PlayStation VR2 is dying is the lack of content, you got people that won't even spend $550 on a headset because the games don't justify it while you have people on PC spending literally thousands. Nothing else needs to be said.

Be mad at Sony, be mad at PlayStation console gamers for not spending money. Stop misplacing your anger on us because we get to play with "your" toys.

PSVR2 will fit in nicely with my collection of headsets.
Like I said yesterday, the worse Xbox becomes, the more annoying and pathetic you Xbox zealots become 😂

Me - PSVR2 library is better than PCVR

You - No it isn't

Me - Ok, here are 7 must play PSVR2 exclusives in its 1st year alone, can you please name me some must play PCVR exclusives?

You - "WAAAAH I'M NOT DOING LIST WARS WITH YOU WAAAAHHH, PSVR2 HAS A LACK OF CONTENT, EVEN THOUGH YOU JUST NAMED SEVERAL GREAT GAMES AND I CAN'T NAME A SINGLE GOOD GAME BESIDES ALYX, PSVR2 IS THE ONE WITH THE CONTENT ISSUES WAAAAH BE MAD AT SONY NOT ME WAAAH"

😂😂😂😂😂 You can't make this up

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
This guy played Alyx and checked out 😂😂😂😂 thank you for proving my point. PCVR library is a joke compared to PSVR2
I still will be able to play Half-Life Alyx and any other PCVR games.

The best thing about the Quest 2 is the wireless but I can work around that with a long cable and one of those ceiling mounts.

To me it's all about getting a single device that works on both PC and PS5. Now PSVR2 is an easy choice. I'll likely use it a lot more with PS5 due to the simplicity.

Reactions: Systemshock2023

rinzler

Banned
12 Mar 2024

Like I said yesterday, the worse Xbox becomes, the more annoying and pathetic you Xbox zealots become 😂

Me - PSVR2 library is better than PCVR

You - No it isn't

Me - Ok, here are 7 must play PSVR2 exclusives in its 1st year alone, can you please name me some must play PCVR exclusives?

You - "WAAAAH I'M NOT DOING LIST WARS WITH YOU WAAAAHHH, PSVR2 HAS A LACK OF CONTENT, EVEN THOUGH YOU JUST NAMED SEVERAL GREAT GAMES AND I CAN'T NAME A SINGLE GOOD GAME BESIDES ALYX, PSVR2 IS THE ONE WITH THE CONTENT ISSUES WAAAAH BE MAD AT SONY NOT ME WAAAH"

😂😂😂😂😂 You can't make this up
I'll let you know if those games are good when they get ported. Get your insecurities in check you're completely unhinged.

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
PSVR2 shouldn't be on PC and shouldn't have been ported on day one, it was unnecessary.

However, Sony didn't support it in the way they should have and now that Sony have left PSVR2 to die, I'm all for giving it to PC. Maybe some studios, or at the least, mods, can port or make games for it.

Sony threw away one hell of an opportunity to dominate a future market from here on out, but are too stupidly dumb to do it.

For the PC bros, enjoy the controllers, they're the best controllers on the market bar none. I hope for a mod/port/hack where I can just use those on PC instead of my Xbox controller.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

rinzler

Banned
12 Mar 2024
PSVR2 shouldn't be on PC and shouldn't have been ported on day one, it was unnecessary.

However, Sony didn't support it in the way they should have and now that Sony have left PSVR2 to die, I'm all for giving it to PC. Maybe some studios, or at the least, mods, can port or make games for it.

Sony threw away one hell of an opportunity to dominate a future market from here on out, but are too stupidly dumb to do it.

For the PC bros, enjoy the controllers, they're the best controllers on the market bar none. I hope for a mod/port/hack where I can just use those on PC instead of my Xbox controller.
I'll stick with my index controllers, once you get a controller that you realize you don't actually have to hold on to it changes everything.

• Informative
Reactions: xollowsob

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
I'll stick with my index controllers, once you get a controller that you realize you don't actually have to hold on to it changes everything.
Same as PSVR2 controllers. You slip your hands into them so you can open your hands/palm and they don't fall off.

The adaptive triggers sound like a meme but honestly, in Pavlov, you can tell what gun you're using by the feel of the trigger. It adds weight to guns like nothing else.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Now I just need confirmation that it's working and that it works on NVidia GPUs too but I'd be up to changing back to AMD if necessary (so far my NVidia experience has been pretty underwhelming, getting a lot weird bugs on my display).

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I still will be able to play Half-Life Alyx and any other PCVR games.

The best thing about the Quest 2 is the wireless but I can work around that with a long cable and one of those ceiling mounts.

To me it's all about getting a single device that works on both PC and PS5. Now PSVR2 is an easy choice.
I didn't say you couldn't, I'm just saying your comment proved my point.

I'll let you know if those games are good when they get ported. Get your insecurities in check you're completely unhinged.
If I was insecure, I'd have several alt accounts like you do. And you couldn't answer a simple question and got intellectually decimated, so I guess that makes me unhinged 🤣🤣

Also - look at the covert portbegging, while saying PSVR2 has no content? 😂 What a joke

Polyh3dron

31 Jan 2024
Ok, please name some must play PCVR exclusives then, I've named several for PSVR2 that came out in just the last year alone. PCVR has been around for much longer than PSVR2, so it should be easy right?
Not so much exclusives, even though there a few really awesome ones, it's more so games available in multiple places that didn't make it to PSVR2.

It's not serious enough for me to play list wars with you, especially when you keep going on about alt accounts. To put it as kindly as I can, you're not a serious person.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
How to tell if someone is talking shit without them saying it themselves. This guy knows whats up:

Same as PSVR2 controllers. You slip your hands into them so you can open your hands/palm and they don't fall off.

The adaptive triggers sound like a meme but honestly, in Pavlov, you can tell what gun you're using by the feel of the trigger. It adds weight to guns like nothing else.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
I didn't say you couldn't, I'm just saying your comment proved my point.
I hate that Sony didn't figure out a way to get Half-Life Alyx on PSVR2, I don't know much about PCVR since I only had it for a few months but Half-Lifte Alyx is a must play game and I feel PlayStation player base would love it.

Sony gives Valve everything and gets nothing in return, pathetic.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I hate that Sony didn't figure out a way to get Half-Life Alyx on PSVR2, I don't know much about PCVR since I only had it for a few months but Half-Lifte Alyx is a must play game.
Contrary to Sony, Valve does not want to port their games to other platforms. It's not rocket science, it's just good business. The only company following a failed business model is Sony (by following Xbox)

rinzler

Banned
12 Mar 2024

Not trying to be that guy but I can clearly tell that those controllers do not work that way.

You hold on to them no differently than you do anything else such as the Quest etc. They only have a wrist strap which keeps them from flying off if you let go.

The Index has a palm strap which tightens around the center of your hand allowing you to completely let go of the controller entirely, they are still the only ones to have done this.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Contrary to Sony, Valve does not want to port their games to other platforms. It's not rocket science, it's just good business. The only company following a failed business model is Sony (by following Xbox)
Exactly. Besides Xbox, Sony is the only other one that doesn't see it.

Valve doesn't bother porting any of their games to the PS5, not even Portal or L4D.

Reactions: JAHGamer