PSVR2: “Sony's latest firmware update enables better PC compatibility & access” |UP|Sony has enabled nVidia support for PSVR2!

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Not so much exclusives, even though there a few really awesome ones, it's more so games available in multiple places that didn't make it to PSVR2.

It's not serious enough for me to play list wars with you, especially when you keep going on about alt accounts. To put it as kindly as I can, you're not a serious person.
I already destroyed your other alt account, both of you made bold claims, and then when asked to substantiate it, you resort to "I won't play list wars with you 🤓". Take your L(s) and run along, maybe make a 5th account, that might help you beat me some day....NOT! 😂😂

I hate that Sony didn't figure out a way to get Half-Life Alyx on PSVR2, I don't know much about PCVR since I only had it for a few months but Half-Lifte Alyx is a must play game and I feel PlayStation player base would love it.

Sony gives Valve everything and gets nothing in return, pathetic.
Current Sony is incompetent and Valve isn't.

klomzi

8 Mar 2024
Great PC VR games (I think most of them are PC exclusive):

Half-Life: Alyx
Lone Echo
Lone Echo 2
Elite Dangerous
Edge of Nowhere
Asgard's Wrath
Into the Radius
Blade & Sorcery
H3V: Hotdogs, Horseshoes and Handgranades
Amid Evil VR
Bonelab
Boneworks
Dirt Rally 2.0
Dreadhalls
The Gallery episodes
Flight Simulator
Jet Island
Shooty Fruity

• Informative
Reactions: xollowsob

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Great PC VR games (I think most of them are PC exclusive):

Half-Life: Alyx
Lone Echo
Lone Echo 2
Elite Dangerous
Asgard's Wrath
Into the Radius
Blade & Sorcery
H3V: Hotdogs, Horseshoes and Handgranades
Amid Evil VR
Bonelab
Boneworks
Dirt Rally 2.0
Dreadhalls
The Gallery episodes
Flight Simulator
Jet Island
Shooty Fruity
Reminds me that I never tried Flight Simulator VR, must be cool.

I still can't believe there isn't a proper AAA VR WW2 dogfight sim.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
I have to call out the liars and FUD spreaders, it's just in my nature 🤷‍♂️ You guys try your best to lie and always get stomped out by me 😂
I have a PSVR2. I only use it for GT7 though and that's really disappointing

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Not trying to be that guy but I can clearly tell that those controllers do not work that way.

You hold on to them no differently than you do anything else such as the Quest etc. They only have a wrist strap which keeps them from flying off if you let go.

The Index has a palm strap which tightens around the center of your hand allowing you to completely let go of the controller entirely, they are still the only ones to have done this.
Ok, you've never used PSVR2.

I've not used the index controllers so I can't comment but the PSVR2 has the plastic 'sphere' around them which means you can release the controller and the sphere holds your hand in place.

I think all controllers need straps after the Wii incidents

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Ok, you've never used PSVR2.

I've not used the index controllers so I can't comment but the PSVR2 has the plastic 'sphere' around them which means you can release the controller and the sphere holds your hand in place.

I think all controllers need straps after the Wii incidents
This is me literally letting go right now without straps.

1711052783251.png

BTW I never use the straps, they annoy me.

• Shake

rinzler

Banned
12 Mar 2024
This is me literally letting go right now without straps.

View attachment 4601

BTW I never use the straps, they annoy me.
Now shake your hand around in every direction while not maintaining a grip, you'll send it into orbit.

It's not the same lol, Valve has the only controller you can let go of completely, fling your hand around violently and it will not move.

Two entirely different designs. PSVR's wrist strap is intended so the controller is not thrown, Valve's palm strap is a design function of the controller to go fully hands off while doing anything.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Now shake your hand around in every direction, it's not the same lol.
You said completely let go of controller entirely, thts what I did. Why would I shake my hand in every direction I don't even do tht in my VR games. Idk what you guys were getting at but I simply posted the pic for context and to show it can be done without the controller going anywhere. Other than tht proceed with your debate lol.

BTW I just thrashed a few times in a circle and back and forth and my controller didn't go anywhere. It did not fly out my hands.

• Shake

rinzler

Banned
12 Mar 2024
You said completely let go of controller entirely, thts what I did. Why would I shake my hand in every direction I don't even do tht in my VR games. Idk what you guys were getting at but I simply posted the pic for context and to show it can be done without the controller going anywhere. Other than tht proceed with your debate lol.
You're resting the controller in your hand lol. You can't play a game like Beat Saber doing this as you have to maintain a grip, it's the only thing tying you to the controller, no different than a console controller.

If you let go velocity will take over and put a hole in your wall haha.

Index controllers are affixed to your hands as a function of design, they are meant to be gripped and fully let go of doing any action conceivable.

19-valve-index.jpg

Do you see that palm strap around his right hand? That is tightened down so the controller can't go anywhere no matter what you're doing including letting it go.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
You're resting the controller in your hand lol. You can't play a game like Beat Saber doing this as you have to maintain a grip, it's the only thing tying you to the controller, no different than a console controller.

Index controllers are affixed to your hands as a function of design, they are meant to be gripped and fully let go of doing any action conceivable.

19-valve-index.jpg

Do you see that palm strap around his right hand? That is tightened down so the controller can't go anywhere no matter what you're doing including letting it go.
Ohhhh I see what your saying. Hmmm but either way I thrashed around and the circular piece on controller doesn't let it slip out. Of course it isn't affixed to it like the palm strap.

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024

19-valve-index.jpg

Mate, give it up. You've never used a PSVR2 and are arguing against one guy who owns one and one guy who has used one for weeks at launch.

PSVR2 design let's you flex your palms and stretch your muscles

rinzler

Banned
12 Mar 2024
Mate, give it up. You've never used a PSVR2 and are arguing against one guy who owns one and one guy who has used one for weeks at launch.

I will buy this out of spite to win an argument lol.

• haha
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

I can literally thrash back and forth hard and it won't fly out lol so idk what to say.

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
I can literally thrash back and forth hard and it won't fly out lol so idk what to say.
PC gamers will enjoy PSVR2. I think they'll be pleasantly surprised by the features. Those damned controllers are like heroin, one go and it's all you want for life. My crack Xbox controllers and coke playstation controllers don't fix the itch.

• thisistheway
Reactions: Polyh3dron