Pushsquare: PlayStation Needs to Take a Long, Hard Look at Itself

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Another Sony hit piece that is starting to blow up. 5 pages on ERA after 40 mins and it's the middle of the night 😬

We can't have nice things.

This piece of shit site either has articles about rainbow propaganda or useless articles like these. These will be the same fuckers who will write hit piece after hit piece if a fat princess releases today, ask about female representation in a SOCOM

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I really, really can't wait for Microsoft to fuck off out of the gaming space. They and their influence peddlers are a terminal cancer to gaming discourse
There is not one release that can come out without controversy. Astrobot has the Concord mess, this article and the PC headline last week.

• brain
Reactions: Kokoloko

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
If they just have a showcase where they show 3 new bangers all the negative PR will wash away, Nintendo announced metroid prime 4 in 2017. The disaster class of the 2023 showcase resulted in concord, good grief they can't even make CGI teasers - peak laziness

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
PlayStation needs to do something about this. Every exclusive is met with intense vitriol. They might need to buy up 10% of IGN's parent company or something. Buy the company that owns Reset Era and close that fucker down.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
There is not one release that can come out without controversy. Astrobot has the Concord mess, this article and the PC headline last week.

This happens every PS exclusive like me and you and some others always say. And will carry on after Astrobot. Biased fans, shillery and media always attack PS exclusives. Astrobot got a free ride.

TBH for the last few weeks PS fans showed me they act exactly the same when it comes to something they dont like. The Concord mess they help spread.

They sided with the same sources that always hate on PS games. Spread complete bullshit while they were at it, all because they didnt like something, justified or not. I get people wanna fight what they hate, but I wish people dont use lies, from the same people who shit on PS always because it fits the outcome they want

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
PlayStation needs to do something about this. Every exclusive is met with intense vitriol. They might need to buy up 10% of IGN's parent company or something. Buy the company that owns Reset Era and close that fucker down.

TBH Bro they joined in on spreading the lies to shit on Concord… They are no different when the narrative fits the agenda

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Danja

Omega Warrior

Banned
9 Sep 2024
That's the difference between Sony and Xbox fans. PS fans actually criticize stuff. If this was an Xbox product, you'd have every single on of their shills running defense on the game.
I'm a Nintendo fan, so I'll defend any game Nintendo release. Sony's games will never match Nintendo's, even Astro Bot will never surpass Super Mario. I hate PlayStation fanboys as well as Xbots because they are toxic and stupid. I spit on PlayStation fanboys and Xbots for a reason because they are the same to me.

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
I'm a Nintendo fan, so I'll defend any game Nintendo release. Sony's games will never match Nintendo's, even Astro Bot will never surpass Super Mario. I hate PlayStation fanboys as well as Xbots because they are toxic and stupid. I spit on PlayStation fanboys and Xbots for a reason because they are the same to me.

Disgusted Season 6 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Quoting myself after I read one of your replies:

We are not on installbase where we can hide behind Famitsu sales to trash the PS5. We know all the tricks 😒
I could tell right away what you were about after 2 seconds. We all have a sixth sense here. Bye 😘