Veteran
14 Feb 2023
I
It's hit a 59 for the xsx version on meta oof
dance-dance-moves.gif
I've got them at a far too high 62. PC is 57 lol

D

Deleted member 417

Expecting Redfall to be another 80+ scoring game based on how abysmal your track record is :ROFLMAO:
@Bodycount611 predicted 60-69 metascore. He was wrong. It was under 60 :ROFLMAO:

This game will sell ridiculously well... especially on PC.

And yes... many PS owners will play this game on either their PCs or Xboxes. Some will even subscribe to GamePass
elrisitas.png
lol
Steam has well over 3x the users now that it did in 2011 when Skyrim launched. Over 2x the users it did in 2015 when Fallout 4 launched.

It will definitely cross 10M.
lmao, even.

Xbots keep on losing.

D

Deleted member 417

Man it is madness.

Is this the lowerst a first-party game ever received?
Too Human scored dogshit and that was a quality title. Likewise The Order 1886 got thrashed and didn't deserve it.

Edmund

25 Apr 2023
Does The Edge magazine's review score count in metacritic?

If so, it'll probably tank the score even more. They'll probably give it a 1/10.

• party
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Does The Edge magazine's review score count in metacritic?

If so, it'll probably tank the score even more. They'll probably give it a 1/10.
Meta has six weights.

Highest (1.5x) - IGN is here
High (1.25x) - Edge is here
Medium (1.0x)
Low (0.75x)
Lower (0.5x)
Lowest (0.25x)

Reactions: Edmund

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Wow, lol. I guess my score prediction was wrong, was expecting more leniency from the big outlets.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Only goes red once it hits the 40s, doesn't it? How poetic would that be for a game with this name?

I'll take my score prediction victory as consolation.
I checked and it goes red at 49 and below so we won't get that W 😬

Those fucks at XboxEra and their 8.5 robbed me of my orgasm.

Screenshot_20230504_183133_Chrome.jpg

• haha
Reactions: Shmunter

Acquiescence

2 Oct 2022
Man it is madness.

Is this the lowerst a first-party game ever received?
I can't remember the name of it, but Nintendo released some spin-off Animal Crossing title during the Wii U era that was literal dogshit. I think the consensus among reviewers was that it was more a scam to get the consumers' money than it was an actual video game.

So that has to be a contender. It definitely scored worse than Redfall.

Reactions: Deleted member 417

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I can't remember the name of it, but Nintendo released some spin-off Animal Crossing title during the Wii U era that was literal dogshit. I think the consensus among reviewers was that it was more a scam to get the consumers' money than it was an actual video game.

So that has to be a contender. It definitely scored worse than Redfall.
Found it.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Found it.

Damn so Redfall might be the worst first party game between Xbox, PS and Nintendo at least. Sega might've put out a stinker or two back in the day but metacritic doesn't really go back that far.

Xbox possibly has the worst exclusive of all time in Drake and the 99 Dragons. I thought it was a 1st party game but it was published by Majesco.

Last edited: