Redfall | Review Thread

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
4/10 from Gamespot

The toilets are all occupied in MS HQ. You need a hazmat to go in Phil's office 🤣

Run Away The Office GIF

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Probably but if sites/reviewers gave Jedi a pass which they kinda did, then they need to at least be consistent. But we'll know in less than an hour.

I believe that it should have been delayed to 2024. Yeah, the AI is bad but you don't know the difficulty level that those who have shown the game are playing on. If it's easy, would it be a surprise that the AI is bad? I'll try it out on hard and see how it is which I rarely do for first person games. Excluding Dying Light 2, I have always selected normal or lower.

We all know consistency isn't the medias strongest quality... haha

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Start your engines boys and girls, here comes the storm.
American Flag GIF

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Showing up as a 62 Metacritic score. Brutal. :ROFLMAO:

That's what they get for hating on Forspoken.

First Arkane game under MS is trash, another Bleeding Edge.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Reactions: Pey

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
I will stick with Jedi Survivor I think :)
You play on Xbox. Is there a way to play downloaded games on a "guest user" that actually has no live account, if my main account is active on the console and has access to GP? On PS5 it's very simple. Download game and play on any other console (not PSN) account. Doesn't seem to work on Series X.

@Sircaw
Where are you getting the Metacritic score from? It not showing up on their site.

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
You play on Xbox. Is there a way to play downloaded games on a "guest user" that actually has no live account, if my main account is active on the console and has access to GP? On PS5 it's very simple. Download game and play on any other console (not PSN) account. Doesn't seem to work on Series X.

So between 2 devices?

You need to set your home device on the other Xbox as you, then the other person can access all of your games/ gamepass. Hope that makes sense but here is a link that might help

Reactions: Johnic