RUMOR: Bloodborne is coming to PC and #PS5, and is set to be revealed at the next #PlayStation Showcase

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
If this is true I wouldn't gaf about any other game! And show would be 10/10 but I know it's most likely not!

Last edited:
  • thisistheway
Reactions: Sircaw and Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
I feel like RUMOR should be the word in all caps.

Sony is stupid if they don't do that, I hope it's just a remaster and not a remake. Now is the perfect time.

You can already play all Souls games on PS5 at 60fps with the exception of Bloodborne.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I feel like RUMOR should be the word in all caps.

Sony is stupid if they don't do that, I hope it's just a remaster and not a remake. Now is the perfect time.
I shall put in caps and yeah this has potential to be a Demon Souls moment of gaining alot more traction than the first release.

Last edited:

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
It would make sense, if you think about which Sony games would you port next to PC the most obvious ones are GoT and Bloodborne, specially after the huge Elden Ring success.

And if you port Bloodborne, a PS5 SKU with 60fps, higher resolution and shorter loading times would make a lot of sense too.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
It would make sense, if you think about which Sony games would you port next to PC the most obvious ones are GoT and Bloodborne, specially after the huge Elden Ring success.

And if you port Bloodborne, a PS5 SKU with 60fps and higher resolution would make a lot of sense too.
Well, Demon's Souls seems like the most obvious port for PC and hasn't happened yet.

Reactions: Deleted member 417
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I was there, watching live... I would temper expectations and take time to understand the context he mentioned it under.

Don't go into the showcase expecting something like that, cause if it isn't announced... well, you know.
We all should know how these things go. Always tempered but guess what? Demon Souls was also a rumor no one believed and when it was announced I went ballistic! BTW I platted it thts how much I love these games.

• Shake
Reactions: Bryank75

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Well, Demon's Souls seems like the most obvious port for PC and hasn't happened yet.
Well, this one is a PS5 game, not a PS4 game. Even if it's a launch window game so pretty likely it's basically almost a PS4 game.

Meaning that it would require way higher PC specs to run it and specially to run it properly than a PS4 game. Most PC players wouldn't buy it because it wouldn't run properly on their PC or would complain about performance.

It makes more sense to release first the PS4 games they have because will be easier to scale them to run them in less powerful pcs. And on top of that, the older the games are their ports the better, to keep as much as recent games console exclusive.

Pocky

10 May 2023
Delanco
twitter.com
It'll be nice if this turns out to be true. I haven't started Bloodborne yet but, don't want to play it now if this is truly on the horizon.
Edit: If it's a PS5 patch, that'll be awesome!

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
It won't happen. I have been burned in past E3/Showcases thinking it may arrive.

It's the lowest hanging fruit ever. Demons souls and Bloodborne most of all would sell way more than any other Sony exclusive on PC, even Gran Turismo.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Let's not get too ahead of ourselves people, Temper your expectations.

Happy Golden Girls GIF by TV Land