Rumor of PlayStation using Third Party to help "catch up" after GAAS misfires gathers credibility

Men_in_Boxes

18 Aug 2024
He literally thought "If another studio does X then BluePoint not doing X means it's a failure."

This kind of thinking must be snuffed out. We must raise the level of discourse.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
You mean they were shoved into being a support studio, quit covering for Hermens failure as a leader in ruining the studio.
According to you it's a failure and ruining the studio to allow them to stop working only on ports/remakes/remasters and upgrade to work on new games?

Do you really think they would be happier doing Nixxes' work?

Lol

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
He literally thought "If another studio does X then BluePoint not doing X means it's a failure."

This kind of thinking must be snuffed out. We must raise the level of discourse.
Ah yes because ignore the fact we have mentioned Sony turned them into a support studio instead of allowing them to forge their own path.

And learn how to use quotes properly Mr. Educator 🤣

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
According to you it's a failure and ruining the studio to allow them to stop working only on ports/remakes/remasters and upgrade to work on new games?

Do you really think they would be happier doing Nixxes' work?

Lol

What are they doing now??

Men_in_Boxes

18 Aug 2024
Ah yes because ignore the fact we have mentioned Sony turned them into a support studio instead of allowing them to forge their own path.
No source for this and no understanding of the issues within the company. You're operating on 0% knowledge.

The US military operates on a 70% Rule. You should think about why.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
No source for this and no understanding of the issues within the company. You're operating on 0% knowledge.

The US military operates on a 70% Rule. You should think about why.
No source? Thanks for proving to us all you've been arguing in bad faith and totally clueless

Sony was the one who provided the info they are now a support studio back in April.

We do need to raise the discourse level here, so people who knows what they are talking about aren't challenged by those who don't.

Men_in_Boxes

18 Aug 2024
No source? Thanks for proving to us all you've been arguing in bad faith and totally clueless

Sony was the one who provided the info they are now a support studio back in April.
Try linking your source here so everyone can see what you're basing your hypothesis on.

Men_in_Boxes

18 Aug 2024
The source is Sony's fiscal report released in April. Google is free. Next time stay outta conversations you're clueless about.
Sounds like you're working from limited information and are afraid to share. Par for the course I guess.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Sounds like you're working from limited information and are afraid to share. Par for the course I guess.
Man, fuck off 🤣🤣🤣

There's literally other posts in here stating they're a support studio it's clear we all saw the information except you.

I really wasted time on an idiot, shame on me actually.

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
There seems to be a common new tactic out there where you take something that is true and you attach it to a lie or editorial and when the part that is true is proven correct, people believe the rest of it.

GaaS has nothing to do with Sony farming out underutilized IP.

GaaS has nothing to do with the price of the PS5 Pro.

Reactions: Men_in_Boxes

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
Sony owns the rights to Freedom Wars, weren't going to do anything with it, and if the IP somehow does super well on multiple platforms, Sony gets a mint from the license rights and can always elect to make games themselves in the future.

Sony licensing out their IP that they don't have teams readily able to work on makes complete business sense. If they had this attitude in the early 2000s they probably would have bought out Crash and Spyro when they could have.

Men_in_Boxes

18 Aug 2024
There seems to be a common new tactic out there where you take something that is true and you attach it to a lie or editorial and when the part that is true is proven correct, people believe the rest of it.

GaaS has nothing to do with Sony farming out underutilized IP.

GaaS has nothing to do with the price of the PS5 Pro.
Liars do this all the time.

"Yeah, me and Jennifer had dinner together (You caught me) but it was a work meeting only (the lie)."

This strategy works because liars know their audience wants to believe the lie.

I don't think people consciously do this but you see it all the time.

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024
Freedom Wars on Switch and a Horizon remaster. Good job Sony, lol.

Wouldn't be surprised if the rumored GR2 and Wipeout remasters are also going to Switch.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75