Senua’s Saga: Hellblade 2 Launches May 21. It will be a digital-only and release costing $49.99. |UP| Preinstall Available now & new pics.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Hmmm maybe I'll borrow a friends Xbox to play it as I dunno when it's gonna come to PS5 🤔

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
I see enough crazies on the street in NY, no need to have them in my entertainment as well. Watching Topgun and Topgun maverick would be more fun than listening to senua's moronic mumbling for 4 hours

Reactions: Shadow2027

Polyh3dron

31 Jan 2024
7 years of development for some deep discount The Order 1866 style experience

congrats, MS

I've got it preloaded on my PC and will check it out, but I just don't see how this juice has been worth the squeeze.

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
The first game sold 1 million across all platforms (which I guess is ok for a unknown indie game). Since part 2 will be on gamepass day 1 and no PS5 release, I think this is gonna disappoint in terms of sales. I think MS knows this, which is why they aren't bothering to put any money behind any impactful marketing for it. I do think this probably gets ported to PS5 within 6-12 months of release

Wraith Phantom

22 Jun 2022
Can this title be another mess of PC day1 like almost all UE5 titles??

will Tim Sweeney be laughing at the pre-orders of a not so ready game again??
30 FPS walking sim.Wont be a mess on PC. It aint doing anything on PC. It's coming out in May. If that Sony showcase in May is truth. It's getting overshadowed by that and a game annoucements.

MS just don't have a clue when to release games, or have correct market trends data. There guest work is shambles. That division is run like there's goofy Twitter console warriors in charge.

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
image.png

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
They really think people will splash out 50 bucks for 8 hrs when the cheapskates on steam penny pinch on 30$ games. This game will not even reach the sales of the first one and I will enjoy the fallout and the mental gymnastics of the xtard resetera thread
Day one for me. I am excited to play it. Finally an excuse to turn on my Xbox after 6+ months.

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
The first game sold 1 million across all platforms (which I guess is ok for an unknown indie game). Since part 2 will be on gamepass day 1 and no PS5 release, I think this is gonna disappoint in terms of sales. I think MS knows this, which is why they aren't bothering to put any money behind any impactful marketing for it. I do think this probably gets ported to PS5 within 6-12 months of release
This will be like Hi-Fi Rush. A smaller game that won’t sell well or move GP subs on the Xbox ecosystem and PC. Then it gets ported to PS5 in a year. This could do better with the PS fanbase, just like Hi-Fi Rush could do better with Nintendo’s fanbase.