Senua's Saga: Hellblade II Review & OT "The hardest battles are fought in the mind, not with the sword".

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Xbots in damage control cuz of Hellblade 2

😂

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Xbots in damage control cuz of Hellblade 2

😂
Wouldn't be them if thy didn't lol

Reactions: Dabaus

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
The fact that Hellblade 2 (for now) has a 1 point lower Meta score than Helldivers is a travesty.

Helldivers 2: Awesome co-op, extremely fun gameplay loop, unlimited number of hours with constant updates.

Hellblade 2: 4-hour slog with boring gameplay but pretty graphics.

Both have low 80s MC. Make that make sense.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
@Satoru had a good write-up for Starfield. Hopefully, he is going to play this and perhaps give us his thoughts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Entropi

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
As much as we laugh at GamePass, this is a very Gamepass game. I've been playing it a bit this morning, but the whole time I'm thinking to myself "Why the hell would I spend $50 on this when I can play $1 to rent it on Gamepass and beat it in 1-2 sessions?"

Based on the tiny Steam player numbers at the moment, it looks like most other people are thinking the same thing. Just a few weeks ago, someone on here tried to argue with me that this game was gonna sell well.

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

peter42O

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
As someone who completed the first game and rated it an 8.0/10 overall (9 for visuals and audio, 7 for combat and story), the sequel sounds worse. Watching Matty's video who I like and have followed for almost a decade, I understand exactly what he's saying. Visuals and audio are great as in the first game but I don't think the gameplay/combat and story/characters are up to par. But we'll see when I play it in a few hours. Already downloaded and ready to go.

On a related note, I predicted 82-85 on Open Critic. Sitting at 82 which will probably decrease a point or two as more reviews come in.

Reactions: Entropi