Senua's Saga: Hellblade II Review & OT "The hardest battles are fought in the mind, not with the sword".

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I recommending changing the dodge to "B" and block to "LB". Block as "RB" just feels weird. Also, sometimes you don't realize you can move because there isn't that cutscene to player pause or camera motion. If you feel like you have been sitting there too long, it means you need to push your stick forward. not buying this excuse for a game and invest the money or time in other activities or games
Fixed it there for you.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Ending sounds awful. Only two big set pieces one of which has already been revealed. No boss battles either. He doesn't recommend buying it or signing up to GamePass to play it and suggests it's included with the console as a tech demo like Astrobot:

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
If only people had been this kind to The Order... 7+ years of development for 5.5h of gameand simplistic combat? What a comple joke.

Reactions: ethomaz

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
I was also messing around with the photo mode this morning while playing. It's pretty feature rich, and you can use it at anytime during the game that I have seen so far. It allows you to choose characters in the mode as well.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Ending sounds awful. Only two big set pieces one of which has already been revealed. No boss battles either. He doesn't recommend buying it or signing up to GamePass to play it and suggests it's included with the console as a tech demo like Astrobot:

But Astro bot was incredible, and more than a glorified tech demo.

DForce

Icon Extra
24 Jun 2022
Xbox fanboys on twitter crying Xbox Tax again.

They're not satisfied unless all Xbox games score around a 90 on MC.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

BLAZE

20 Feb 2024
Is it true that the game has an entire chapter where you just walk around and the game has more than 3 hours of cinematics?

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
You can play the first third of the game for free on Steam (refund before 2 hours).

This looks worse than I imagined.

Time for Ninja Theory devs to brush up their CVs.