Senua's Saga: Hellblade II Review & OT "The hardest battles are fought in the mind, not with the sword".

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Hellblade 2 is fine at 6 hours guys..... I don't think the length is worth dunking on tbh.

Oh a 6 hours game is perfectly fine, even a full price one.... If the 6 hours are good.

And there is also the bullshitting "from the other side" regarding the length of previously released PlayStation games. There were people shitting on Spider-Man 2 ~20 hours story-only playtime....

PlacidusaX

Veteran
24 Oct 2022
What was the appeal on the first game?
Honest question, because I've tried to play it several times for the past 4 years. I just can't get myself to play more than a few minutes before feeling bored and sleepy. Granted, I haven't gone over 2 hours from the beginning.

IGN's score is proportional to the amount of clothes the heroine is wearing.

5/5 is from Eurogamer, not DF.
The same company

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Windows game pass tho…. I doubt anyone is stupid enough to pay full price for this non-game tbh.

It has not charted on Windows engagement charts yet tho. That is on a one week delay.

PlacidusaX

Veteran
24 Oct 2022
I think they're not the same company. Eurogamer owned some shares of Digital Foundry which have now passed on to IGN, but AFAIK Richard Leadbetter is still the owner / majority shareholder.
They aren't the same but DF spawned from EG and are apart of it so yeah IGN owns DF.