Senua's Saga: Hellblade II Review & OT "The hardest battles are fought in the mind, not with the sword".

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Omg that's it thanks bro going to download it asap

You're welcome.

I'm going to do the same once I'm back home. Miss the old good P&C adventures and somehow I completely missed this one, even though I know there are some modern sequels.

Probably because at that times, my english wasn't good enough and the games weren't available in languages I speak.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
You're welcome.

I'm going to do the same once I'm back home. Miss the old good P&C adventures and somehow I completely missed this one, even though I know there are some modern sequels.

Probably because at that times, my english wasn't good enough and the games weren't available in languages I speak.
I think I played it like 16 years ago when i was 13 or something but I remember being hooked on the story I think I played the sequel aswell which if I remember right is set in some futuristic dystopian city

Reactions: arvfab
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Then again they shut down London studio before reviving the getaway so they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed
I am really pissed off about that tbh I mean the rest of their games were shite like singstar but the getaway is one of playstations best games & for the time it released probably the most impressive graphically they have a GTA competitor & they just ignore it

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I am really pissed off about that tbh I mean the rest of their games were shite like singstar but the getaway is one of playstations best games & for the time it released probably the most impressive graphically they have a GTA competitor & they just ignore it
The Gateway was made by Team Soho so it wasn't really "London Studios". Team Soho left to create Team Bondi and they made L.A Noire (with Sony at first but then Rockstar).

Reactions: Would_you_kindly