Shpsheal_Nick: Ghost of Tsushima Pc Port News coming soon

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
the term peasant doesn't belong after PC, neither does it belong after console.

Anyways, your idea, that wouldn't work, it's not going to make people who only game on PC specifically buy a console.
Its better than porting everything for the sake it. PC peasants really doesn't deserve our single player exclusives... At least give it to them so it actually benefits Playstations marketing cycle for the next game.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
Sure you did.
Even double dipped on the PS5 directors cut

PXL-20240302-235400205-MP-2.jpg

• haha
Reactions: Johnic

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Even double dipped on the PS5 directors cut

PXL-20240302-235400205-MP-2.jpg

Doesn’t change what I said.

You didn’t do anyone but yourself a favour by buying a copy of the game.

PC gamers like you seem to think they are entitled to ports on PC.

The entire forum is infested with your port begging.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
Doesn’t change what I said.

You didn’t do anyone but yourself a favour by buying a copy of the game.

PC gamers like you seem to think they are entitled to ports on PC.

The entire forum is infested with your port begging.

I only started asking because Sony started providing. It didn't seem like it was going to happen and now it does... bigly.

Reactions: Exicide
24 Jun 2022
> "Xbox games going to PS & Nintendo & eventuality of day n date on those platforms"

you came at me for "gut feelings," do you really think Xbox will release day and date on PS and Nintendo? What makes you think that?

If the hardware sales situation for Xbox doesn't dramatically improve within the next 12-18 months, and/or Game Pass growth (mainly driven by console but also PC) doesn't grow by leaps and bounds in the same time span, then it's more or less 100% guaranteed Microsoft will start doing Day 1 PlayStation & Switch 2 releases for as many games as they possibly can (which would be all of their games).

Their current strategy is to stick with older games and smaller games to give themselves wiggle room, in case the situation for Xbox consoles and Game Pass does improve. But if either continue to lag behind significantly, it pushes the likelihood of Day 1 to PS & Nintendo anywhere between 70%-100%:

-Xbox console sales improve significantly, Game Pass grows substantially: Possible rollback of PlayStation & Nintendo ports, return to pre-2024 multiplatform strategy​

-Xbox console sales improve significantly, Game Pass stalls/declines: Day 1 PS/Nintendo for slower B2P sellers on Xbox, longer port windows for bigger B2P sellers on Xbox, no ports for biggest B2P sellers on Xbox​
-Xbox console sales stall/decline, Game Pass grows substantially: More PC exclusives with Xbox ports later (i.e Flight Sim, Ara 2 etc.), with PS/Nintendo ports of select games after Xbox ports​
-Xbox console sales stall/decline, Game Pass stalls/declines: Day 1 releases of all games on Xbox/PlayStation/Nintendo platforms (and mobile when able), aside from one-off PC timed-exclusive releases (i.e Flight Sim, Ara 2).​

Absolutely none of this should be considered a controversial take.

Exicide

2 Feb 2024
Best part of this is that the leaker posted before Speshal Nick, once again discrediting the latter as a valid source.
alot of eakers tend to hear from one another, that's a how a lot of it works.

i find it funny that i was told GoT would never come to PC recently

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Best part of this is that the leaker posted before Speshal Nick, once again discrediting the latter as a valid source.

alot leakers tend to hear from one another, that's a how a lot of it works.

Shpeshal_Nick tweeted that rumor around 12 hours after original rumor. My guess, no one knows who is original leaker and shpeshal_nick wanted all the clicks

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Cool hand luke

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
In any case we can say now the Nvidia GeForce Now Leak was true

GeForce-NOW-Leak-2.jpg

Days Gone ✅
Ghosts Of Tsushima ✅
God Of War ✅
Helldivers 2 ✅
Horizon Forbidden West ✅
Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart ✅
Returnal ✅
Sackboy A Big Adventure ✅
Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection ✅
Demon's Souls Remake ?
Gran Turismo 7 ?
Déraciné ?

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
In any case we can say now the Nvidia GeForce Now Leak was true

GeForce-NOW-Leak-2.jpg

Days Gone ✅
Ghosts Of Tsushima ✅
God Of War ✅
Helldivers 2 ✅
Horizon Forbidden West ✅
Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart ✅
Returnal ✅
Sackboy A Big Adventure ✅
Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection ✅
Demon's Souls Remake ?
Gran Turismo 7 ?
Déraciné ?
If they port Gran Turismo they will kill the franchise. Imagine the amount of cheating online.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
If they port Gran Turismo they will kill the franchise. Imagine the amount of cheating online.
Sony keep porting games to pc and then cry why ps5 sales didnt met expectation

Absolute dumbass the curent leadership in there following xbox path into brand destruction with these pc port

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Sony keep porting games to pc and then cry why ps5 sales didnt met expectation

Absolute dumbass the curent leadership in there following xbox path with these pc port
It's only a coincidence that Xbox sales collapsed when they started porting everything to PC. Also a coincidence that we predicted that we would start seeing the effect of ports when Sony missed sales projections, and they did by 4M consoles.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer and Airbus

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Also a coincidence that we predicted that we would start seeing the effect of ports when Sony missed sales projections, and they did by 4M consoles

Fiscal year isn't finished yet. Maybe they will miss sales by 2 million