Shpsheal_Nick: Ghost of Tsushima Pc Port News coming soon

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
It's only a coincidence that Xbox sales collapsed when they started porting everything to PC. Also a coincidence that we predicted that we would start seeing the effect of ports when Sony missed sales projections, and they did by 4M consoles.
it will be even more evident when PS+ subs gonna decrease first below 45M and later 40M.

Absolutely. I'm sure the port beggars will be happy, that is until quality decreases because they fucked their bottom line, which is their own store. Then they will complain that Sony is just another EA / Ubi, etc.
and dumbassses will start doing Day and Date releases on PC after that because sales decreases. it is like miracle circle of stupidity.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
Absolutely. I'm sure the port beggars will be happy, that is until quality decreases because they fucked their bottom line, which is their own store. Then they will complain that Sony is just another EA / Ubi, etc.
Port begging isn't half as annoying/obnoxious as whining that a port is actually going to happen. A port beggar wants to play a game they can't play, which is reasonable. A port whiner is mad someone else gets to play a game, which is antisocial loser behavior.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Inappropriate language
Port begging isn't half as annoying/obnoxious as whining that a port is actually going to happen. A port beggar wants to play a game they can't play, which is reasonable. A port whiner is mad someone else gets to play a game, which is antisocial loser behavior.

Of course you will say something like that

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Surprised
Reactions: flaccidsnake

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022

Didn’t you claim you bought the PS4 and PS5 of GoT?

Your ilk just want the game on your favourite box simply to soothe your egos.

That’s all it is.

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Oh well, I won't buy GoT2 day 1. It will probably be full of bugs and/or missing features because they have to waste time with porting to PC.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Well, a lot of people are happy in the youtube comments and double-dipping. Idc honestly, the game looked and ran well enough on ps5. I guess now people can have their nude Jin mods and turn everything into pokemon

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Exclusives are obviously better, but only if they're exclusive to PlayStation or Switch. Look at the pathetic performance of software on PC in the UK. No wonder all developers of note abandoned exclusives on PC. CDPR, Blizzard, Larian, Bethesda - all of them found greater success once they abandoned the shackles of the shitshow that is PC software sales.