• PS5

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Tie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Yeah, same reason why Take2, Ubisoft or Square take a lot longer to release their big AAAs but you don't see anyone hounding them. They have all the time in the world to make their games unlike Sony.

They need to churn out games fast just so these assholes can tear them apart because they're not good enough compared to this or that in the PS2 days 🤦‍♂️

By the end of this month Square would have given us 3 PlayStation 5 exclusives in a year? along with a cross gen exclusive, they've also given other AA exclusives & multi-plat releases. Please don't go down this road.

Take Two is a different kinda studio shouldn't even be In the discuss anymore

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Because it's mostly about Sony's output? Those systems were carried by 3rd party exclusives more than anything else?

LOL. For example, Naughty Dog with less manpower during PS2 days released more games than during PS3 era, let alone PS4 era when they grew to 2 teams. What tells you that? Very simple logic.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
LOL. For example, Naughty Dog with less manpower during PS2 days released more games than during PS3 era, let alone PS4 era when they grew to 2 teams. What tells you that? Very simple logic.
PS2 - Jak, Jak 2, Jak 3, Jak X Racing

PS3- Uncharted 1, 2, 3 & TLOU

PS4 - TLOUR, Uncharted 4, Lost Legacy, TLOU 2

PS5 - 🤣

And Naughty Dog never had two teams. They tried it between Uncharted 3 and TLoU and it severely affected Uncharted 3... So they went back to the One Team works on everything and a small team work on the next project foundation

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Why bother? You said it enough times. The console is trash, the games are trash, the gen is trash, Sony is shit, everything is garbage. Just move on already.
You are one of the guys who told me off for banning him all those months ago, and now you want him to go.

Make your mind up FFS ;)

Sharlto Copley The Unabomber GIF by Madman Films

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
PS2 - Jak, Jak 2, Jak 3, Jak X Racing

PS3- Uncharted 1, 2, 3 & TLOU

PS4 - TLOUR, Uncharted 4, Lost Legacy, TLOU 2

PS5 - 🤣

And Naughty Dog never had two teams. They tried it between Uncharted 3 and TLoU and it severely affected Uncharted 3... So they went back to the One Team works on everything and a small team work on the next project foundation

It had. And worked on separate games simultaneously. Google it. Very simple.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
They tried it during Uncharted 3 and TLoU and it failed. They went back to their hands on all deck approach putting resources wherever they needed it most.

I see you ignored the important part of my post however 🤣

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
You are one of the guys who told me off for banning him all those months ago, and now you want him to go.

Make your mind up FFS ;)

Sharlto Copley The Unabomber GIF by Madman Films
No banning and people need to learn to have self control. A thread can be ignored if it doesn't fit your liking once no rule is being broken. Like me ignoring 95% of the Xbox threads here 😉

OP
OP
Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
As far as I remember spliting in multiple team didn't work out very well in Uncharted 3 / The Last of Us days (by ND own admission from back in the day) and certainly didn't work out now with a different team working on multiplayer.

I don't mind so much if a studios takes their time making their game but it's on Sony to compensate for that by investing in other games.

Sony spent way too much time closing down a bunch of studios and learning the wrong lessons from the PS4 sucess and only started to make more significant moves on Xbox started buying everyone.

Reactions: J_Paganel

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
No banning and people need to learn to have self control. A thread can be ignored if it doesn't fit your liking once no rule is being broken. Like me ignoring 95% of the Xbox threads here 😉
You need to be banned ASAP, STILL NO GOD DAMN AVATAR!

I am administering a lot of self-control here. I will let you know. :love:

Love this song.

• haha
Reactions: Danja1187

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
You need to be banned ASAP, STILL NO GOD DAMN AVATAR!

I am administering a lot of self-control here. I will let you know. :love:

Love this song.
LOL
I tried to find a Stellar Blade pic but I hated all of them when cropped 😟

Reactions: Sircaw

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
As far as I remember spliting in multiple team didn't work out very well in Uncharted 3 / The Last of Us days (by ND own admission from back in the day) and certainly didn't work out now with a different team working on multiplayer.

I don't mind so much if a studios takes their time making their game but it's on Sony to compensate for that by investing in other games.

Sony spent way too much time closing down a bunch of studios and learning the wrong lessons from the PS4 sucess and only started to make more significant moves on Xbox started buying everyone.

Just saying it had two teams back in the days.

Death Stranding 2, Stellar Blade, FF7 Rebith, Rise Of Ronin is Investing in other games

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
They tried it during Uncharted 3 and TLoU and it failed. They went back to their hands on all deck approach putting resources wherever they needed it most.

I see you ignored the important part of my post however 🤣

Yes, but you said ND didn't had two teams. Yet here we are. Didn't ignored aynthing. ND grew significantly since PS2 days.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Yes, but you said ND didn't had two teams. Yet here we are. Didn't ignored aynthing. ND grew significantly since PS2 days.
I never said. You implied they still have two teams when that's not case? I'm not gonna play your little game of semantics to distract from the fact they were doing 4 games a gen until this generation 🤣

OP
OP
Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Death Stranding 2, Stellar Blade, FF7 Rebith, Rise Of Ronin is Investing in other games
Yes and they used to do a lot more of these in the past.

They were just following up the PS4, I don't get what they are afraid off or how a bean counter making the decisions for their gaming company makes any sense. Sony should always be lead by someone from the PlayStation division and someone that puts PlayStation first. It's PlayStation that kept Sony around and allowed them to turn other divisions around and it was Kaz Hirai (a guy from PlayStation) that pulled it off. Now we get this idiot CFO from a failed division dragging PlayStation down and a CEO making deals with MS to undermine PlayStation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diah and J_Paganel

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
I never said. You implied they still have two teams when that's not case

You said at first they've never had. Doesn't mean if it failed during U3, TLOU period, they haven't tried it again. It is the case still. How the hell they've worked on TLOU1 Remake and Factions at the same time, huh?

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
You said at first they've never had. Doesn't mean if it failed during U3, TLOU period, they haven't tried it again. It is the case still. How the hell they've worked on TLOU1 Remake and Factions at the same time, huh?
In the same post I said they never had two teams... Then instantly said they tried it and it didn't work out. You don't get to pretend my words doesn't exist at the top of the page 💀.

They literally said they don't do teams. The studio just put resources where they need it most? Did you NOT watch the documentary 🤣💀

• thisistheway
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Then instantly said they tried it and it didn't work out
I know what you've said.
Doesn’t mean if didn't worked out they didn't had 2 teams.

They literally said they don't do teams. The studio just put resources where they need it most? Did you NOT watch the documentary

Documentary was for TLOU 2, yes. TLOU 1 Remake came 2 years after TLOU2 and Factions was in development during TLOU1 Remake development

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
I know what you've said.
Doesn’t mean if didn't worked out they didn't had 2 teams.

Documentary was for TLOU 2, yes. TLOU 1 Remake came 2 years after TLOU2 and Factions was in development during TLOU1 Remake development
I see you like arguing semantics, so have fun with that