So, it seems hi-fi rush has been forgotten

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I’m humored by seeing claims of Goty in other places at least. It’s gonna be a weeb darling like Nier for a bit.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I would've prob skipped it, even if it would've been multiplatform, I'm terrible in rhythm games.
But easily the most interesting game in the last show they had.
Some nice controller haptics could've prob added a lil extra dimension to the game.

Last edited:

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Truth be told, the games which are talked long after release aren't many.

Shadow dropping on the console with the smallest userbase only and PC, where indies/lower budget games have much more competition, surely didn't help.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
The studio owner left a month after release. That says it all.

If the game was a huge success he would stay to get some of that shine, instead he fled the sinking ship as soon as the project is done. Johanas will leave next, bet.

Toilet Rush was number 500 on the Xbox charts and it dropped very fast out of the most played (it was always low and dropped out in 2 weeks).

It did a little better on Steam but the numbers are still low at 6k concurrent users (any random AA games beats that) and estimated sales of 200,000.

Flop written all over this project. Tango is over.

Next.

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
not much to say. Mikami bailed after it failed at retail, the real fans were unable to play it due to it being locked to undesirable, dead last xbox hardware, and it's still just a $20 indie at the end of the day.

Game was a disaster. Glad Mikami-San bailed and hopefully his next publisher will treat him with more respect.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Ever eaten a piece of bread after not eating anything for 3 days?
Funny enough, since I’m celiac, if I were to eat a piece of normal bread after fasting for three days, I’d end up with stomach pain and diarrhea that feels like I swallowed a handful of razor blades. It’s the same feeling I get from reading XBox propaganda!