So, it seems hi-fi rush has been forgotten

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Nah, I just saw some warrior make a thread about it.

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

A game is forgotten when users actively tell people that no one liked a game in the first place, there's another game that came out around Hi-Fi Rush, but I'm afraid if I invoke its name I will be jumped by at least 3 fantards for citing it 😬

As for Hi-Fi Rush.

90 OC and 98% critics recommended after 100 reviews. Incredible.

9p50F6P.png

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022

A game is forgotten when users actively tell people that no one liked a game in the first place, there's another game that came out around Hi-Fi Rush, but I'm afraid if I invoke its name I will be jumped by at least 3 fantards for citing it 😬

As for Hi-Fi Rush.

9p50F6P.png

AliveMajesticKittiwake-size_restricted.gif

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022

As for Hi-Fi Rush.

9p50F6P.png
damn, look at how PC Gamer treats MS in return for hand delivering all of xbox's games to PC terrorists.

69! :sick:

• Surprised
Reactions: adamsapple

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
hi-fi was clearly overrated and overhyped to help xbox though. anyone can see this was the case.

the fact that halo infinite sits at an 87 on xbox, but an 80 on the much better pc version is telling. xbox fansites are so plentiful and all of them overrate to 'stimulate' the ecosystem, especially during those drought periods xbox always goes through now and then.

halo infinite was realistically a 75-80 range game at launch, and you can now subtract points for a disastrous post-launch and lack of content.

Real scores

Hifi rush: 70-77
Halo Infinite 69-74

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Well, due to the shadowdrop it got little amount of reviews, but they were good ones. Fans of this type of games liked it. Steam user reviews are very good too. Seems that it didn't have huge sales at launch but who got it seems that liked it.

But well, nowadays many great games are released, there are news about other stuff and we also had this week the PSVR2 release, so people quickly moves away to newer stuff.

Reactions: arvfab

DonFerrari

Banned
14 Jul 2022
I don’t get the idea that a game has to have millions of sales or year long buzz to be a great game or a GOTY contender. If that were the case then just give it to CoD or 2k every year.

I also think it’s hilarious that a bunch of Sony warriors permabanned from other communities think the Xbox fan base are going too far praising what turned out to be a really good game. As if almost every single person here wouldn’t have done the same thing (and to a higher degree for others, like clearly that BodyCount dude) had Sony shadow dropped a legitimate banger as the kids would say.

These are the exact types of games and moments we should be celebrating, but you have to warrior it all up.

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I don’t get the idea that a game has to have millions of sales or year long buzz to be a great game or a GOTY contender. If that were the case then just give it to CoD or 2k every year.

I also think it’s hilarious that a bunch of Sony warriors permabanned from other communities think the Xbox fan base are going too far praising what turned out to be a really good game. As if almost every single person here wouldn’t have done the same thing (and to a higher degree for others, like clearly that BodyCount dude) had Sony shadow dropped a legitimate banger as the kids would say.

These are the exact types of games and moments we should be celebrating, but you have to warrior it all up.
PS have plenty of these quirky smaller games and you've never seen us lose our shit and act even half as crazy as those hifi avatars.

Be honest and let me know if you remember this kind of hoopla and mania from PS fans with Stray, Kena, Sifu or Tchia.

Those games actually sold tons and were popular unlike toilet rush. The amount of fake hype online is completely disproportionate with the reality.

You won't admit it because you always side with the xbox warriors (another one!).

DonFerrari

Banned
14 Jul 2022
PS have plenty of these quirky smaller games and you've never seen us lose our shit and act even half as crazy as those hifi avatars.

Be honest and let me know if you remember this kind of hoopla and mania from PS fans with Stray, Kena, Sifu or Tchia.

Those games actually sold tons and were popular unlike toilet rush. The amount of fake hype online is completely disproportionate with the reality.

You won't admit it because you always side with the xbox warriors (another one!).

I like how I literally say “had Sony shadow dropped a legitimate banger” and your reply are four games, none of which were shadow dropped (correct me if I am wrong please), none of which are from Sony, none are of the quality of HiFi Rush, and one AFAIK isn’t even out yet.

Stray and Kena 😆😆😆

Thanks for the laugh, warrior.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I like how I literally say “had Sony shadow dropped a legitimate banger” and your reply are four games, none of which were shadow dropped (correct me if I am wrong please), none of which are from Sony, none are of the quality of HiFi Rush, and one AFAIK isn’t even out yet.

Stray and Kena 😆😆😆

Thanks for the laugh, warrior.
So it needs to be "shadow dropped" for it to count? Like that changes anything on how people should react.

Keep adding qualifiers and you'll be right 🙄

Tchia was announced as a Day 1 on PS+ this week and there's barely a peep about it. It's almost sad how reserved PS gamers are.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
So it needs to be "shadow dropped" for it to count? Like that changes anything on how people should react.

Keep adding qualifiers and you'll be right 🙄

Tchia was announced as a Day 1 on PS+ this week and there's barely a peep about it. It's almost sad how reserved PS gamers are.
There are only two things Xbots can do with goalposts.

Move them and score own goals through them!

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters