So, it seems hi-fi rush has been forgotten

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
"most overrated game of all time"

No, Stray was 2022. 🤭

Eh, sounds like putting the cart before the horse. This years line up of games yet to come will take no prisoners during award season. I doubt anything release so far is so much as a bullet point by years end.

Even big games like Dead Space seemed to come and go

While I'm not comparing the two directly, don't forget that Mass Effect 2 was also a January release and it ended up being neck and neck with Red Dead for its respective games GoTY award tally.

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: Ezekiel

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
This fake goty posturing for hifi rush is hilarious.

Stray obliterated its performance too.

Strange that they’re silent on Atomic Heart which has made its debut in the top 10 for XBL in its launch week thru welfare pass. Far surpassing the performance of fake goty hifi rush which ended up being bought and played by like no one it seems.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
* and the fact that it was a bloody great game. A game like snoreboken will still have been received just as poorly if it were shadow dropped, cause that was a bad game.
Over a month later and you're still obsessed and totally shook by that game. One day you'll play it and realize the game isn't even that bad. Continue hiding behind Forspoken to cope with hifi megaflop. Mikami says bye sad warrior.

Strange that they’re silent on Atomic Heart which has made its debut in the top 10 for XBL in its launch week thru welfare pass. Far surpassing the performance of fake goty hifi rush which ended up being bought and played by like no one it seems.
Atomic Heart is a lot bigger than I thought. Hifi was in the 30s. Below High on Life and Atomic Heart. We can confirm the hype was all fake on social media. Numbers don't lie.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
And HF Rush is 89 on OC and MC. Objectively it is a better reviewed game. Subjectively, I can see why to a certain crowd it is more memorable than HiFi Rush, totally not a shocker at all 🤭
Lmao except hifi rush is not a 9/10 game. Crypt of the necrodancer is a far better rhythm game. So is helltaker. It is an 8/10 and the gameplay is way overrated. It's been done before, got a ton of qtes... which i thought yall didnt like.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: KiryuRealty

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Stray will be remembered, HiFi won't.

You keep telling yourself that jan ;)

Lmao except hifi rush is not a 9/10 game. Crypt of the necrodancer is a far better rhythm game. So is helltaker. It is an 8/10 and the gameplay is way overrated. It's been done before, got a ton of qtes... which i thought yall didnt like.

I mean, the critical and user reviews both say otherwise, but I guess you as an ardent PS fan are the final say in the matter 🤷‍♂️

• noneofmybizz

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Hence overrated.

Oh ok, I get how this game goes now.

High critical reviews: overrated

High user reviews: overrated

Low reviews by PS fanboys:
d96.jpg

• noneofmybizz

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
They’re ok when his corporate overlord does them!

• haha
Reactions: adamsapple

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Oh ok, I get how this game goes now.

High critical reviews: overrated

High user reviews: overrated

Low reviews by PS fanboys:
d96.jpg
Ps fanboys? More like fans of gaming. It's not my fault that the game is overrated. Want a pc game that's highly overrated? Vampire survivors. Want a PS game that's highly overrated? Horizon zero dawn. Hell, have another one. Spiderman.

Overrated games exist. It's ok, though, I know you can't bite the hand that feeds you.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Ps fanboys? More like fans of gaming. It's not my fault that the game is overrated. Want a pc game that's highly overrated? Vampire survivors. Want a PS game that's highly overrated? Horizon zero dawn. Hell, have another one. Spiderman.

Over rated by whom tho ? you ? who the hell cares about that 🤷‍♂️

OC/MC reviews are high, MC user scores are high, Steam user scores are high.

Just because you don't like it, doesn't change the games factual objective reception.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: ChorizoPicozo