Sony have no marketing organisation and it's hurting them

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022

Excuses, excuses!

No lies detected in this tweet

Sony should be busy like Nintendo making their console undeniably valuable. Unmissable exclusives

Instead they are becoming a third party publisher lol
I think it would be awful to see Sony highly decreasing their 1st and 3rd party exclusives output, to stop releasing new IPs and focus only in a few several decades old IPs. To turn Sony into Nintendo sounds as a really bad idea to me.

Reactions: Edmund

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
This is true. We're in the minority here. Us, the people commenting on youtube and twitter.

The show itself had 2.6 million viewers. Casuals won;t care about this. They see fun games. And the brand keeps growing.
Those so called casuals hav a good taste. They bought Playstation for the good games. The type of casual gamers that are in your mind bought xbox series S and are enjoying minecraft and fortnite.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
They break sales record numbers with their console, games and subscription. And achieve record numbers of awards, demand, and engagement on their console and in social media.

Sure, Sony is super doomed. They will quit gaming tomorrow. C'mon guys, all this drama queen stuff you are doing recently with these crazy hyperboles it's getting ridiculous.

I'm sure you play revenue and awards, not games.

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Those two gaas will not be winning any awards. Neither will that extraction shooter from Bungie. I think I'm done with AAA gaming, probably just gonna become a Nintendo kiddie and enjoy their archive of games since I didn't play them much growing up

Reactions: Nhomnhom

avenovah

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
Those two gaas will not be winning any awards. Neither will that extraction shooter from Bungie. I think I'm done with AAA gaming, probably just gonna become a Nintendo kiddie and enjoy their archive of games since I didn't play them much growing up
Concord? More like Costa Concordia.

• haha
Reactions: Satoru

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022

Just gonna get one of these and enjoy nostalgia

Reactions: nongkris

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Sony needs Shuhei Yoshida back as Head of PlayStation Studios and more power given to Mark Cerny.

Reactions: ksdixon

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
I hope you love the taste of crow
Oh sure. Nintendo will show up empty handed for the release of their new console in 2024 and won't have anything to go against the mighty Concord and Fairgame$.

Get real, check your fanboysm at door before writing this stuff. I guess if you are giving Sony credit for games being made by SE like FFXVI and FFVII Rebirth then maybe it won't be as one sided.

Sony better pray that Nintendo fucks up and releases another weak hardware because if the Nintendo successor actually ends up getting current gen ports of every game oh boy.

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Oh sure. Nintendo will show up empty handed for the release of their new console in 2024 and won't have anything to go against the mighty Concord and Fairgame$.

Get real, check your fanboysm at door before writing this stuff. I guess if you are giving Sony credit for games being made by SE like FFXVI and FFVII Rebirth then maybe it won't be as one sided.

Sony better pray that Nintendo fucks up and releases another weak hardware because if the Nintendo successor actually ends up getting current gen ports of every game oh boy.
Are you 15 or something?

Also its fucking ironic you acuse anyone of fanboysm when most of your post are a display of that, fucking lol

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Are you 15 or something?

Also its fucking ironic you acuse anyone of fanboysm when most of your post are a display of that, fucking lol
What am I a fanboy of?

Sony hold a stinker of a show and you guys want to shit on Nintendo that just released ToTK. Have some self-awareness. :ROFLMAO:

Swolf712

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Wisconsin, USA
They had it since the Cross-play issue but Shawn at least would eventually address things. But it's definitely gotten worse under Jim. They think they are too big to fail and they can ride out any negativity. Which, they can but eventually it will slowly catch up.
You do realize Shawn worked for Jim, right?

I really think people seriously forget who had what role in this company.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
You do realize Shawn worked for Jim, right?

I really think people seriously forget who had what role in this company.
And what is the correlation here? You make no sense. I said at at least Shawn would address things at times. I'm aware they both coexisted at one point? I was commenting on Sony's lack of anything PR since 2020.

I don't see how anyone's roles factor into what I said. If you are gonna try to mince words, avoid my posts as I have no time for part time ignorance.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters