Sony have no marketing organisation and it's hurting them

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Playstation has one of the best marketing/brands in the world. No joke. Maybe they could hire a better showcase team but the brand as a whole is marketed excellently.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Nahhh this Is just how they like to roll and it has worked fir them. Few directs, few info drops and boom the games come and sell. They also do those big advertising stunts in certain countries like big GOW axe in France, big Spiderman posted all over nyc Subways, etc...

As for lack of game info, again blame tht on the idiots tht kept harping on about how e3 or any other shows shouldn't have game info or advertising that is more than a year out. Pure stupidity bcus that type of game info are for shiw cases just like that not just fir games about to be dropped. Pure stupidity. Even more stupid for Sony to listen to these arm chair analysts.

Swolf712

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Wisconsin, USA
And what is the correlation here? You make no sense. I said at at least Shawn would address things at times. I'm aware they both coexisted at one point? I was commenting on Sony's lack of anything PR since 2020.

I don't see how anyone's roles factor into what I said. If you are gonna try to mince words, avoid my posts as I have no time for part time ignorance.
They address things now.

My point is that it was under the exact same leadership. Shawn choosing to speak doesn't change that. The only thing that's different is the mouthpiece, and Shawn only shared what he was told he can share by... well, his boss.