mibu no ookami

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
Nintendo with
Paper Mario a good remake that people actually want
and Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom
actually they can do better than Sony with
Mario & Luigi: Brothership and Super Mario Party Jamboree but I'm less confident about the quality of these two games so we'll have to wait

LOL now remakes count?

Echoes of Wisdom isn't even out yet... Neither are the other games you mentioned.

You're an absolute troll.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Nintendo with
Mario & Luigi: Brothership and Super Mario Party Jamboree but I'm less confident about the quality of these two games so we'll have to wait
Arbitrary rules for arbitrary pubs/devs.
Amazing standards 😂

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Nintendo with
So you're a Nintendo fanboy trying to shit on Sony but you don't have any ammo besides Paper Mario (a remake), Luigi's Mansion (another remake), Echoes (a reskinned with playable Zelda). You might as well namedrop those N64 ports on Nintendo Online 🤡🤡

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Consider this; this is Sony's year as a Publisher:

Astro Bot - 94
TLOU2 Remastered - 90
Helldivers 2 - 82
Stellar Blade - 81
MLB The Show 24 - 80
Rise of the Ronin - 76
Concord - 62

PC
Horizon Forbidden West PC - 89
Ghost of Tsushima PC - 89

They still have
Lego Horizon Adventure
God of War Ragnarok PC
Until Dawn

So far that's 4 titles that are 89 or higher and 7 titles that are 80 or higher. Find me another publisher this consistent. They have 1 game out of 9 so far this year under a 75.

This was supposed to be a dry or bad year for them remember? Calling them the most prolific publisher is an understatement. I'd love to hear anyone in the business with HALF of this.

You would think PC gamers would love them because their PC games aside from a bad port from Iron Galaxy get a lot of love and attention from Nixxes and Jetpack Interactive. Most companies don't give a shit about the quality of their PC ports... Sony's are pretty consistently high quality.

Edit: Totally forgot to add Final Shape which is an 89.
Stellar blade 81…. What a disgrace. It’s 10x better than horizon boring turd yet scored lower. Jurnos were afraid to score it higher or couldn’t look past Eve

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Edmund and voke

BillyZ

18 Jul 2024
LOL now remakes count?

Echoes of Wisdom isn't even out yet... Neither are the other games you mentioned.

You're an absolute troll.
I'm sorry you can't read. I said that a remake doesn't count when it's irrelevant. Paper Mario or Metroid Prime are very much relevant. Until Dawn isn't.

Englishy

6 Jun 2024
What gaming company is putting out more and better games than Sony? What company is as consistent?

Nintendo.

Sony aren't held to unreachable standards. That's measurably false. The PS5 is held to the exact same standards that the PS4 was held to, and unfortunately, the PS5 has been a complete disappointment in comparison. I say that as an owner of all current consoles, a PC, and all mobile platforms.

A $700 machine that needs software from a decade old platform (PS4) to advertise itself is a fucking joke. A multi-billion dollar company that can't balance its' checkbook is a fucking joke. If you cannot process how bad that is then that says a lot more about you than it does about everyone else.

A lack of oversight, competency, and competition has driven PlayStation into a terribly unappealing position. They're not Xbox-levels of being irrelevant in the market, but all of their moves are terrible business moves that will 100% lead them to irrelevancy. I could always be wrong, but I think the Switch 2 will completely expose just how unfocused the PS5 and PlayStation have been in the market.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: ksdixon and BillyZ

VillaiN

Veteran
10 Feb 2023
Sony has most haters.

xbox shills. Enough said.
PC beggars who re most irrelevant group online. They insert themself everywhere cause no1 cares about them. They want sony to go full third party so they can preach how amazing their pc s.
NIntendo drones as usual.

Their pr s awful. But i dont think they care about online trolls.

Market ll respond to their efforts as it always does. They ll have most profitable generation ever. So they re fine.

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
22 Jun 2022
Sony literally releases the highest rated game of the year last week (Astro Bot): "PS5 has no games"

Sony partners for second highest rated game of the year (FFVII Rebirth): "PS5 has no games"

Sony publishes the former best selling game of the year (Helldivers 2): "PS5 has no games"

Current best selling game console exclusive to PS5 because of Xbox hardware limitations (Wukong): "PS5 has no games"

Literally two top rated games of the year are PS5 exclusive.

Two best selling games of the year console exlcusive.

Wtf do people want them to do?

1. Real PSP (see: all shoulder buttons/sticks/touchpad, game dl's/storage).
2. Open BC vault/liscense more 3P BC too. Reinstate film/tv buying on PS.
3. Pursue emergeant games & business opportunities smarter.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Sony IS the standard.

They just hating because Sony just took Microsoft out of the home console business like Nintendo before them.

Go make tablets and gameboys. Gamers will still buy Playstation.

• fire
Reactions: Bo_Hazem

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I'll give you some standards, a game doesn't count if it's a

Lazy remaster or remake
TLOU2 Remastered
Until Dawn

Multiplatform
MLB The Show 24
Lego Horizon Adventure

PC port
Horizon Forbidden West PC
Ghost of Tsushima PC
God of War Ragnarok PC

Lower than 80 on Metacritic
Rise of the Ronin
Concord

So we're left with
Astro Bot
Helldivers 2
Stellar Blade
Do you only play 80+ meta games? Also Rise of The Ronin was fantastic (150 hours played) just because a few critics disagree with me it “doesn’t count”

What a pathetic was to look at games, with console war lens on. So many of you are in such great denial, Sony is one of the best publishers…. Idk why it’s so hard to admit that.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Meta scores are taken way too seriously. A 70 percentile could mean “divisive” in some form too. Black Sabbath was critically panned when they debuted, etc… (influence exponential). Dual analog control scheme was shit on when first introduced in shooters infamously with timesplitters. And then there’s the review industry being largely bought and paid for. Sure this is old man yelling at sky to some extent but it ain’t no fucking lie.