Sony Pulse Explore Earbuds:Previews and reviews. "Absurdly Good Sound" (among the best wireless earbuds for music listening as well). I got mine!

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
After days of use I love these and they are comfortable in my ears. I've been using them along with my PSVR2 whike playing Resi Evil 4.
My XM5s have been amazingly comfy to wear all day at work. Sony makes some great earbuds, always have.

Fuck, I miss the ruby-diaphragm Fontopias my first wife sold for drugs.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gamernyc78

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
So mine came in tonight. They are very good, I'm pleased with the sound quality. Very clean, what I expected from planar magnetics. The bass initially seemed a bit muted but it actually holds up with no clipping at very loud volumes so they're probably just EQ'd towards treble by default. Hopefully they give us the ability to EQ them down the line. I think they're going to become my default gaming audio, also idk why people said it doesn't sound good on music. Maybe my ears aren't good enough to tell what they're talking about.

Reactions: JAHGamer
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
So mine came in tonight. They are very good, I'm pleased with the sound quality. Very clean, what I expected from planar magnetics. The bass initially seemed a bit muted but it actually holds up with no clipping at very loud volumes so they're probably just EQ'd towards treble by default. Hopefully they give us the ability to EQ them down the line. I think they're going to become my default gaming audio, also idk why people said it doesn't sound good on music. Maybe my ears aren't good enough to tell what they're talking about.
EQ would be great!