Sony Pulse Explore Earbuds:Previews and reviews. "Absurdly Good Sound" (among the best wireless earbuds for music listening as well). I got mine!

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Cancelled my preorder with gamestop. Looks like they sold me a preorder without any stock. Fuck em I'll just wait for restock at a more reputable company.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
1701870933958.png

And now the BS. Thts why I buy almost Everything from Amazon because thy rarely miss a date and if they do I get financial compensation. These companies ship shit release date instead of the day before which would make more fucking sense so we get it day of release!

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
View attachment 3211

And now the BS. Thts why I buy almost Everything from Amazon because thy rarely miss a date and if they do I get financial compensation. These companies ship shit release date instead of the day before which would make more fucking sense so we get it day of release!
After Amazon mis-delivered my new laptop and then sent some other stuff 400km away from the city I live in, I am not s high on them. Then again, Amazon Canada is like the mutant kid locked in the cellar compared to the rest of the world's Amazon.

I have had better results from Amazon Japan than I get with Amazon Canada, and better pricing!

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
After Amazon mis-delivered my new laptop and then sent some other stuff 400km away from the city I live in, I am not s high on them. Then again, Amazon Canada is like the mutant kid locked in the cellar compared to the rest of the world's Amazon.

I have had better results from Amazon Japan than I get with Amazon Canada, and better pricing!
I've had Amazon literally refund me the whole amount for a $400 mattress because I called when it didn't arrive, it arrived the next day and I told them I couldn't send a big mattress back, they said "keep it". I got my money back and kept the item. Also SF5 collectors, same situation (got it for free).

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I've had Amazon literally refund me the whole amount for a $400 mattress because I called when it didn't arrive, it arrived the next day and I told them I couldn't send a big mattress back, they said "keep it". I got my money back and kept the item. Also SF5 collectors, same situation (got it for free).
After taking the better part of an hour knocking on doors in my office complex to find my $2500 laptop that was delivered to the unit next door to the same unit number in a different building entirely, Amazon Canada gave me a $10 credit, applicable to anything sold or fulfilled by Amazon only.

Reactions: Gamernyc78