Sony Pulse Explore Earbuds:Previews and reviews. "Absurdly Good Sound" (among the best wireless earbuds for music listening as well). I got mine!

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I'm more interested in the Pulse Elite 😡 why tf did they announce them 6 months in advance? feb 21 is far off

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
@anonpuffs ill let you know how they sound. I always try things like this with Warzone because how clear I hear the steps and stuff tells me how good they are!

Last edited:
Reactions: anonpuffs
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
+
Easy one button set up and connection
Comfortable to me
Good bass
Sounds good
Nice charging case but big

-
Only buttons on it are for volume, no pausing or stopping when taken off

Price (sound good and are comfy to me but not $200 good or better yet they sound as good as my over ear ones)

If you have over ear headphones and they don't bother you no need to spend money on these. They sound good but so do my golds, however I'm happy I bought these because over ear bother me after awhile and I've had these on for over 30 mins and don't bother me.

BTW thy connected to my phone easy enough via Bluetooth.

• Informative

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
+
Comfortable to me
Good bass
Sounds good

-

Price (sound good and are comfy to me but not $200 good or better yet they sound as good as my over ear ones)

If you have over ear headphones and they don't bother you no need to spend money on these. They sound good but so do my golds, however I'm happy I bought these because over ear bother me after awhile and I've had these on for over 30 mins and don't bother me.

So, basically the ones I have and a dongle would be better for sound and control purposes. Good to know!

Reactions: Gamernyc78

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
+
Comfortable to me
Good bass
Sounds good

-

is it easier to hear footsteps with these?

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
is it easier to hear footsteps with these?
My golds always been gd with steps, these definitely are top of the line with tht. I heard all the background birds, steps, etc while playing Warzone. It was very vibrant and clear.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Goddamnit lol i aint finna watch the stock apps for 2 months like i did the ps5
That was me yesterday looking for a portal. I saw notification, went in mad times just for it to still say "unavailable".

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
That was me yesterday looking for a portal. I saw notification, went in mad times just for it to still say "unavailable".

She measured the audio latency via ps link, 35ms using the proprietary connection vs 90ms on Bluetooth. Really impressive tbh

• they're_right_you_know

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
+
Comfortable to me
Good bass
Sounds good

-

You should see if they’re compatible with the Sony Headphone app, as it has some really nice calibration features, including a customizable EQ to give you the best possible sound. It works like an eye exam, with multiple choices of EQs narrowing down to one that suites your tastes.

Nomen_Nescio

11 Aug 2023
My Sony WFXB 700s that I have been using literally non stop everyday for almost 2 years now:

Tired Giving Up GIF

• sad