Sony State of Play on January 31st (Confirmed). 5pm Eastern time. Stellar Blade, Rise of Ronin and 15+. Party time 🎉🔥

balrogboy

21 Jun 2022
Which games are "fairly popular"? Halo Infinite? That game is dead. Forza Horizon 5 does "okay" player numbers, nothing major. Grounded's player counts are just like the game's title.

The only XGS live-service game that does consistently decently well IS Sea of Thieves; the other good performers like ESO were already on PlayStation prior to an acquisition.
Well like you said, Sea of Thieves but also Halo does get a fair ammount of active users every month, both infinite and MCC.

But then again these games are old news for xbox folk. dude there is no reason for me to get an xbox but if these games came to playstation I would play them, and so would a lot of people. I'm not saying that xbox would outsell sony in their own platform, what I am saying is that there are games of fairly good quality stranded on a shit box.

Perrott

21 Jun 2022
This event will probably be the best one since 2020's The Future of Gaming, can't wait to see PS Studios unleashed!

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Nhomnhom

ApolloHelios

2 Jul 2022
I recently had to buy a PC for editing/rendering and decided to splurge with some high spec gaming hardware, so now there is absolutely no reason for me to buy any Xbox hardware. Maybe I will get Hellblade 2 on the PC at the most.

For single player PS games though I will always buy and play them on PS5 as soon as they release. I have not double dipped on any of their games released on PC since I've already played all of them and better hardware and better graphics just isn't enough for me to buy them again. I'm looking forward to any and all PS studios game all while I have just one game that I may be interested in from xbox game studios with no prtospect of increasing by the way they are managed.

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
I feel like Naughty Dog will be there. The future wording means we probably gonna get some stuff that are far away.

Ghost of tsushima 2 would make me happy

Watching Premier league in meantime. Perfect to kill time

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
During the current live Giant Bomb stream Jeff Grubb just heavily insinuated that an Astro Bot game is in the works and may be at today's State of Play. Confirmed that it is in the works, couldn't guarantee it would be there today.

fuck yessssss

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
200.gif

Sloane_Ranger

Icon Extra
3 Jul 2023
2 hours ago: Nah, I’m cool, no real expectations

In the last 10 minutes: OMG OMG Its happening!

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Im so glad this is during the morning here in Australia

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I have zero expectations. I'll be happy if it blows my mind though,

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023