Sony State of Play on January 31st (Confirmed). 5pm Eastern time. Stellar Blade, Rise of Ronin and 15+. Party time 🎉🔥

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
How is Elden Ring DLC taking so long? Almost 2 years since it released. I would love to see it in this SoP.
I think its coming this year

Hopefully people here havent deleted the base game cos i suspect the dlc will require u to reach certain lvl or prob finish the base game

• brain
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
If there is a demo for FFVII Rebirth today it's going to be brutal for me as my PS5 is with Sony for a repair.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
If there is a demo for FFVII Rebirth today it's going to be brutal for me as my PS5 is with Sony for a repair.
Why would it be brutal for you? You said that FF7 Rebirth doesn't count and that the PS5 has nothing to offer this year. So that shouldn't be an issue for you🤣🤣 By your own comments, you won't be missing out on anything.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Why would it be brutal for you? You said that FF7 Rebirth doesn't count and that the PS5 has nothing to offer this year. So that shouldn't be an issue for you🤣🤣 By your own comments, you won't be missing out on anything.
Dude, you are just getting worse and worse as a troll, you completely lost it.

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

FFVII Rebirth is not a PlayStation Studios game nor is it even a Sony published game, that is a fact. I also said multiple times that FFVII Rebirth is what kept me from selling my PS5 due to the lack of announcements of interesting and exciting upcoming games multiple times, I already bought the game.

Selling my PS5 once I play FFVII Rebirth and my PS+ subscription runs out is a real possibility unless Sony starts to give me more reasons to keep it, like showing exciting future games.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Dude, you are just getting worse and worse as a troll, you completely lost it, go get some help.

FFVII Rebirth is not a Sony or PlayStation Studios game, that is a fact. I also said multiple times that FFVII Rebirth is what kept me from selling my PS5 due to the lack of announcements of upcoming games multiple times.
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

😂😂😂 I hope there is a demo today and you miss out, that's what you deserve for spreading FUD 😎

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
This year already off to a fantastic start. Fanboys care about lists. Yawn…

Expecting Sony and third parties to deliver this year from start to finish. Highly optimistic about this year and breakout IP

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Alright no more derailing let's all focus on state of play tht coming later.

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
Death Stranding 2 probably the headliner. Maybe summer or September release.

I’m not expecting to see their full slate of releases thru end of the year. Would be nice but doesn’t seem reasonable.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Death Stranding 2 probably the headliner. Maybe summer or September release.

I’m not expecting to see their full slate of releases thru end of the year. Would be nice but doesn’t seem reasonable.
Im hoping for one surprise not in the leaks.

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
Only surprise I can think of is another Marathon showing since today is the 2 year anniversary of the acquisition. But it may have gotten pushed out of 2024 but a holiday launch isn’t too unlikely.

Reactions: Gamernyc78