Sony State of Play on January 31st (Confirmed). 5pm Eastern time. Stellar Blade, Rise of Ronin and 15+. Party time 🎉🔥

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
People are saying that there are 5 games that are not on the leaked list and all are gonna be surprise.
we know that there is 15 games, 2 of them, will be heavy showed. so both could take 15-20min. so for rest of 13 games is left 20-25min. 2 min each on average max.
according speculation, 4 - 5 of them easily can take 8 - 10 min.

so most probably there will be some very short teasers what to come, like Hype it up playstation fans for the future.

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023
If MS wants to put Sea Of Thieves on PS, it is good for MS. It is an addictive game, and they would love to see PS guys get hooked to it before any PS live service mp game becomes popular.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: balrogboy

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
If MS wants to put Sea Of Thieves on PS, it is good for MS. It is an addictive game, and they would love to see PS guys get hooked to it before any PS live service mp game becomes popular.
Xbots hooked up on garbage, not PS.
They can keep it
God Of War Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
See you guys in a few hours. Need to finish up some meetings then will make time for this. Hoping it's 🔥🔥 for being an SOP. I don't expect the world just some gd content.

balrogboy

21 Jun 2022
There is some truth to this, specially how Xbox is "handling" things (poorly) if they wish to stay relevant in the market as publishers they need to put their live service games on playstation before sony puts anything out. Now, regardless of quality, their games are fairly popular and could get a lot of people hooked on the ps5.

24 Jun 2022
I guess I can watch 40 minutes of this while driving to work.

Better put that car on auto-drive in case of a megaton moment that completely distracts you from the road.

There is some truth to this, specially how Xbox is "handling" things (poorly) if they wish to stay relevant in the market as publishers they need to put their live service games on playstation before sony puts anything out. Now, regardless of quality, their games are fairly popular and could get a lot of people hooked on the ps5.

Which games are "fairly popular"? Halo Infinite? That game is dead. Forza Horizon 5 does "okay" player numbers, nothing major. Grounded's player counts are just like the game's title.

The only XGS live-service game that does consistently decently well IS Sea of Thieves; the other good performers like ESO were already on PlayStation prior to an acquisition.

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
I am most excited about Ronin details today. I love what we have seen so far, but I want more! My pre-order in my library keeps teasing me as it sits there.