Sony State of Play on January 31st (Confirmed). 5pm Eastern time. Stellar Blade, Rise of Ronin and 15+. Party time 🎉🔥

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Why is your coping mechanism saying "buy Xbox then"? Are you Tarzan? Why would I buy a shit console?

If you can't understand that Sony having for the second year in a row fuck all to show except for Spider-Man 2 is concerning as hell, then I cannot make it anymore clearer. I buy a Playstation mostly for PS Studios games and their quality. Iin the last 18 months they announced more PC Ports than actual games.

Because you are bitching about no PS games showed? How about to give some time ( like i've said in previous post ) to Housemarque, Bend, Sucker Punch, Bluepoint....? They will announce something when it is ready, not when YOU WANT. Yes, buy an Xbox, they've acquired Activision, so, Crash and Spyro are SP games. :/

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Death Stranding 2, Wolverine and Spider-man 2 shows that their window between announcement and release is still 2 years+. We are looking at 2026 and beyond already for any new AAA single player game from their internal studios. Sad.

All these PC ports, remasters, remakes and GaaS killed their output. I'm out after FF VII Rebirth.
I'm gonna hold my breath for Sucker Punch, Asobi and Housemarque announcements later this year for possible releases next year.

I surely hope they aren't planning to shove Concord out there this fall as their big holiday game unless it's something truly special.

ApolloHelios

2 Jul 2022
Stellar Blade looked outstanding. Ronin was a mixed bag, seems like they just copied Ghost of Tsushima down to the UI, but I may be wrong.
They could have taken the game engine as well at that point, it looked kinda not great

Reactions: Diah

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Can I get some peaches for stellar booty???? 🍑
kate hotness GIF

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
No. I did not, Kojima did his best to save it but where are PlayStation studios and their games? Did they all spent years working on canceled GaaS?

Its 2024, this gen started in 2020 and will be over in 2027.
Loads of amazing games there, doesn't matter where they came from.

Reactions: PS_ROCKS

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
We have the toughest critics.

I really enjoyed the show.

I think gameplay for Stellar Blade and Ronin looked incredibly good.

Ronin graphics a bit dated but gameplay will make up for it.

Kojima stuff blew my mind.
Stellar Blade is a game nobody would care at all if it was not for PlayStation promoting it and the lack of actual relevant upcoming games.

It like seen Xbots hyping Redfall or Blade.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Because you are bitching about no PS games showed? How about to give some time ( like i've said in previous post ) to Housemarque, Bend, Sucker Punch, Bluepoint....? They will announce something when it is ready, not when YOU WANT. Yes, buy an Xbox, they've acquired Activision, so, Crash and Spyro are SP games. :/
Are you five years old?

1. We have given plenty of time. 3 years into this gen they have FEWER first party games than last gen. This is not debatable, it's a fact
2. We've given them time, and they have showed fuck all. Last year they released 1 game, however they released 3 or 4 PC ports
3. I didn't say that they will announce when I want, you're just making shit up to feel good with yourself.
4. I don't give two shits about Xbox and do not want their products. Why are you coping so hard with my opinion? Did I touch your console warrior nerve?

Nomen_Nescio

11 Aug 2023
Stellar Blade is a game nobody would care at all if it was not for PlayStation promoting it and the lack of actual relevant upcoming games.

It like seen Xbots hyping Redfall or Blade.
TBF I personally am not even the slightest bit interested in the game, but people seem to like it.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Kojima productions is not a PlayStation studio, where are the PlayStation studios non GaaS games? Is this their plan for the PS5? LMAO

This is some Xbox level BS.
Yeah, it's not like people are criticizing the lack of games. Plenty of games are coming out, some excellent ones at that.

But there's definitely a major break in PS studios releases.

SP released GOT 3 and a half years ago. No new announcements.

ND released TLOU2 at the same time and we god a remake and DLC for TLOU2. No new announcements.

Housemarque 2 and a half years ago. No new announcements.

Bluepoint released a remake in 2020 and no new announcements since then.

Bend released a game over 4 years ago and no announcements.

SSM released GOW and DLC recently and the Spider-Man studio is pretty consistent with releases.

Let's not pretend there's not an issue here. When was the last time the majority of major PS studios didn't have any announcements for over 3 years?

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Most people here are blind to the implications of the lack of games shown. Cope and inconsistent statements, you were the ones saying Sony was hiding their hand and working with shorter windows.

PlayStation is the new Xbox.

Kojima productions isn't making alone. Playstation studios non gaas games are being worked on. Announcing them won't make it release any faster. You literally just moaned about death stranding 2025. They could literally give u a blowjob and you would still bitch. Unbelievable
Death Stranding released in 2019, 6 years for a sequel.

About the same time it took Kojima to build his studio from the ground up and release a GoTY AAA new IP last time.