Sony State of Play on January 31st (Confirmed). 5pm Eastern time. Stellar Blade, Rise of Ronin and 15+. Party time 🎉🔥

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
What is Metro and Judas? And nothing from Sony first party going on 3 years now, what a disappointing generation.
Honestly it is not that surprising.

ND 4 years ago
SP 4 years ago
BP 4 years ago
SM 2 years ago
GR 2 years ago
INS last year.
Bend project got canned for quality reasons.

Also covid delayed development by 1-1.5 year

A punch of studios they bought later was for Gaas initative.

Isn't PS4 slates only comes in the second half?

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Honestly it is not that surprising.

ND 4 years ago
SP 4 years ago
BP 4 years ago
SM 2 years ago
GR 2 years ago
INS last year.
Bend project got canned for quality reasons.

A punch of studios they bought later was for Gaas initative.

Isn't PS4 slates only comes in the second half?
1 correction, Bend is working on new ip. Days Gone 2 pitch was denied by Bend higher ups. Nothing was cancelled as far as I know.

Personally I wouldn't expect first party reveals until later this year, but I know some here will meltdown anyway.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
What is Metro and Judas? And nothing from Sony first party going on 3 years now, what a disappointing generation.
Judas was announced at the Geoff, from Ken Levine (Bioshock). Metro series is from Deep Silver.

If these guesses are true the only intresting thing is Until Dawn 2 all the rest are games we already know about that would be expected in the next PlayStation event.
Yeah I could make that list just by looking the release schedule.

The only weird thing is Sonic? Sega gives the best stuff to Xbox (Persona, Yakuza and Fantazio) and they keep trash DLC for Playstation 🤦

Reactions: Nhomnhom

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Judas was announced at the Geoff, from Ken Levine (Bioshock). Metro series is from Deep Silver.

Yeah I could make that list just by looking the release schedule.

The only weird thing is Sonic? Sega gives the best stuff to Xbox (Persona, Yakuza and Fantazio) and they keep trash DLC for Playstation 🤦

Sega usually gives sonic stuff to Nintendo or Geoff

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Metro Series is actually pretty well-known and apparently this rumored one is supposed to have VR support for those who mention that PSVR2 needs more support.

Reactions: JAHGamer

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
(Not picking on you or singling you out)

I don't buy this excuse. I was assured by people who worked from home, that their productivity was BETTER than being in an office, yet all projects in the gaming industry were delayed.

Which one was it, tech industry?

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
This is tradition every presentation.

"We better get a Bloodborne remake announcement"

Yes, yes, I know it's not happening!
A remake would be a waste of resources, its only 8 years old. Give me a Sequel/Prequel with Miyazaki, Xdev and Bluepoint.
Then a simple Bloodborne remaster with 60FPS and updated graphics 4K would be enough for the original

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Tell me about it. PS3/PS4 we were getting announcements every year and eating good. Fuck Hermen.

Boring, here comes another year were every week we get rumors from fake insiders trying to guess some upcoming Sony event that never materializes.

Yep. After all the MGS 1 remake being exclusive, Miyazaki game, Persona 6 being exlusive, multiple projects from ND and the other PS studios. And so many other rumours, that ended being nothing.

If we dont hear from ND, Sucker Punch and get some more exclusives both PS studios and 3rd party Im done believing and know some shit went down. After all the money they made last gen, this is not what I expected

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Tell me about it. PS3/PS4 we were getting announcements every year and eating good. Fuck Hermen.

Yep. After all the MGS 1 remake being exclusive, Miyazaki game, Persona 6 being exlusive, multiple projects from ND and the other PS studios. And so many other rumours, that ended being nothing.

If we dont hear from ND, Sucker Punch and get some more exclusives both PS studios and 3rd party Im done believing and know some shit went down. After all the money they made last gen, this is not what I expected
Yes, it went down, sony hired two incompetent shits. Now we see the fruits of impotence.