Sony State of Play on January 31st (Confirmed). 5pm Eastern time. Stellar Blade, Rise of Ronin and 15+. Party time 🎉🔥

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I would much rather see them invest in proper handhelds like PS Vita used to be. The VR space is still a niche market, although competiton is definitely there. The games are the weakest point for PSVR 2 (lack thereof, especially exclusive titles).
We can go back and forth on this lol I don't agree with your games aspect, PSVR 2 gets games almost weekly if not monthly, more than 100 games available. It's a good strategy to get Quest ports and a few exclusives or timed exclusives.

PS Vita was my handheld love so I won't disagree there.

I would want a PSVR mode for most games and I'd be happy. It's, like they did when they reinvigorated the move controllers and added support for many games later on.

Nomen_Nescio

11 Aug 2023
We can go back and forth on this lol I don't agree with your games aspect, PSVR 2 gets games almost weekly if not monthly, more than 100 games available. It's a good strategy to get Quest ports and a few exclusives or timed exclusives.

tipping derek jeter GIF

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

I would want a PSVR mode for most games and I'd be happy. It's, like they did when they reinvigorated the move controllers and added support for many games later on.

I was wrong about the effort on PSVR2, theres alot but they need some blockbusters to move units. Bring in the big boys

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
By tomorrow afternoon we should know hopefully about the SOP. Maybe even by this evening.